Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Tottenham Are You Watching! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Are You Watching! (1040 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 28th December 2014 / Tottenham Are Strong Enough To Beat Manchester United, Says Vertonghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tottenham Are You Watching! by debosky(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2006
The worst start to a premiership season in 14 years, no goals scored in over 400minutes of the premiership this season.

imagine this team wanted to be above Arsenal and get into the CL? puleeze, their present results show they aren't up to the cut yet, maybe lower half of the table.

and people said arsenal was in trouble, spurs are in deep smelly dudu

spanked by 10 man everton 2-0 at home, taught a footballing lesson by liverpool today 3-0, imagine scoring only against sheffield all season!

shows you money cant get you everything, they spent and spent and spent, akiye, chimbonda, zokora, berbatov, mido (now permanent)

I'm even beginning to think they fel ill at the end of last season to find a reason to blame their loss of 4th place to (LOL)

Stand Up If You Hate Tottenham!!
Re: Tottenham Are You Watching! by kitaun(m): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2006
So where is Tspurs shocked has he gone into hiding tongue

I hate Spurs and i warned them all that they will be victims of relegation this season and its already coming to pass grin
Re: Tottenham Are You Watching! by waddup: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2006
hey fellas, dat is rather too harsh from u, yes they are struggling to get their form, and it is definately a worst and worrisome performance by spurs but all been the same premiership team like them are also struggling, Arsenal are just coming up newcastle is also an example even Liverpool.

May you never walk alone!
Re: Tottenham Are You Watching! by hucarson(m): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2006
@ debosky,
Judge not or u will be judged first.
Tottenham might be struggling now but i want u to know they will buckle up.
Everton's run last season was worse than this and they still managed to stay up.
One thing i want u to know is any rich club can never fail in the Premiership.

Martin Jol injected loads of players into his team thus altering the team balance.
Spurs is still a decent side and had they taken their chances against Liverpool they wld have won the match or at least a draw.
If Jol can sort out the confidence of the striking department then Spurs will bounce back.
If he can get 3-4 victories on a trot for Spurs then their fortune might change for the better.
Re: Tottenham Are You Watching! by lordimpaq(m): 8:49am On Sep 24, 2006
Leeds was rich, yet they were relegated the season after the got to the UCL semifinal,

undecided
Re: Tottenham Are You Watching! by hucarson(m): 8:53am On Sep 24, 2006
Their finances hit rock bottom.
Leeds wasn't rich.
They suffered a financial crisis that saw them slip out of the Premiership.
Re: Tottenham Are You Watching! by debosky(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2006
huc your comparison with everton simply proves my point, it was a fluke/flash in th epan event - they did it one season, but couldn't replicate it in the next.

as u surely know arsenal has sold/changed more players this season than spurs, most of them established for 4/5 years at Arsenal

pires, bergkamp, cole, campbell, reyes,

who did spurs lose?

carrick.

added zokora, berbatov, chimbonda, assou, amongst others - they should be better not worse

p'mth added quite a few and they're flying.

not that it matters, its still quite early yet, and tottenham claimed to be better than everton, clearly they're not,

they are still mid-table/uefa material, not anywhere close to where they think they are

besides, arsenal was judged - some even said it was the cocacola c'ship for us next yr, but they all shut up after we beat MU.
Re: Tottenham Are You Watching! by debosky(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2006
hucarson:

Spurs is still a decent side and had they taken their chances against Liverpool they would have won the match or at least a draw.
If he can get 3-4 victories on a trot for Spurs then their fortune might change for the better.

If Arsenal had taken chances against man city or chelsea against boro, they wdnt have lost either, so thats no excuse. pray tell what happened when they lost 2-0 to 10 man everton at home?, any teams confidence will come back, but ht epoint i'm trying to make is that they may have spent money, but they obviously do not yet have the class to stand with the best 4 in england today, just the same way everton didnt have it last season.
Re: Tottenham Are You Watching! by Jackal(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2006
@ debosky,
U talk bollocks.
Who would miss retiring players like Campbell, Bergkamp and Pires?
U cannot compare Carrick's contribution to Spurs with these trio to Arsenal.

Spurs will still gel. They have not been too lucky with the league fixtures.
The team has faced 2 heavyweights(United and Liverpool) in just 5 games of the Premiership thus causing 'em to drop points.
I can't wait to see Arsenal squaring up with Tottenham this season.
Spurs will still gel-only a fool does not know that.
I will remind u on matchday 12.
Re: Tottenham Are You Watching! by TSpurs(m): 8:44am On Sep 26, 2006
Zokora rejected the enslavement of Mr wenger who travels to France many times to convince him to be Gunner.

Stupid Wenger, he will be trophyless Again and will be shamed.

At least there would not be a food poisoning because the gods of the land has removed David Dein.

Arsenal my foot.
Re: Tottenham Are You Watching! by kitaun(m): 1:55am On Sep 28, 2006
See person wey dey talk, wey suppose hold him head 4 shame still talking about your self-induced food poisoning debacle and zokora bla bla, i thought i warned u earlier that if care is not taken u guys will this season swim in relegation waters though the league is not going 2 be over by matchday 12, so Jackal forget our derby with Spurs threatening our aspirations this season, abeg make them give them adequate supply of flagyl and talazole so dem no go get excuse
Re: Tottenham Are You Watching! by debosky(m): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2006
Jackal u are really a big ass

a player soring 12 goals in a season is not important?? (robert pires)

so rooney(a striker) who scored only 7 goals more for MU isnt important either.

how many goals did carrick score?

Campell a 31 highly experienced defender makes no difference - scoring at least 4 important goals including one in the CL final? U obviously are very ignorant of players stature and influence, if he wasnt good why wd he go to p'mth and get 5 clean sheets?

spurs lost only carrick - a player they had for only like 2 yrs previously, arsenal lost 2 long term established prformers (leave out DB - he was already being phased out)

didnt arsenal face MU at the same OT? didnt we beat them? oh so why did they lose against 10 man everton? another 'heavyweight huh?

those are baloney excuses, they are simply not up to scratch period.

@TSpurs - was Dein the one who cooked food for una at your hotel? keep blaming others for ur problems u hear? half bit pretenders calling themselves top class.
Re: Tottenham Are You Watching! by justkunmi(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2006
@debosky
thats heavy, dude
Re: Tottenham Are You Watching! by loyika(m): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2006
WAIT angry

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS I AM SO ANGRY angry

I mean!?

What an insult sad

How come everyone else is allowed to call Jackal names and i am not. Oga Kola and Oga Lolaboi, you won't talk now oh

This is "Forumism" tongue (far worst than racism or tribalism)

Do i have time now to talk about the SPUDS and their Wrestler Manager M Jol Nah so busy, right now, will look into this later.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Tottenham Are You Watching! by Jackal(m): 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2006
@ Loyika,
There's no forumism here.
Debosky and I have come a long way in our constant battles.
Just stand back and watch i will detach his soul from his body.

@ Debosky,
Stop shooting ur mouth off like an old OLYMPIA typewriter. grin
Spurs is a very good team and dont condemn the team just yet.
I will remind u on the 31st of December when the league gets half-way.
Re: Tottenham Are You Watching! by debosky(m): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2006
Ok, we'll keep watching, but they'll blame their crappy for, on someone else, just you wait. Thry wont even have a top 8 finish this season.

Sorry ass spuds.
Jackal:

Just stand back and watch i will detach his soul from his body.

I will gladly return the favor grin

(1) (Reply)

Rooney Overhyped? / Ronaldinho Vs Messi And C.ronaldo / Messi No Go Fit Catch Mueller Just Yet - Supersport.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.