Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Photo: See What This Woman Did To Her Man's Joystick.... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: See What This Woman Did To Her Man's Joystick.... (912 Views)

Girl Got Dumped By Her Man And She Posted This..... / Which State Is This Woman From.........picture / Pics Of What A Woman Did To D Husband Before Oshofree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: See What This Woman Did To Her Man's Joystick.... by kachysblog(f): 6:28am On Jul 11, 2015
Saw this on Facebook and couldn’t help but share. Apparently, the wife locked his cucumber, to make sure he doesn’t insert it elsewhere. lol!

Please, have anyone seen such before for life?

http://kachysblog.com/2015/07/photo-see-this-male-underwear-that-has-padlock/

Re: Photo: See What This Woman Did To Her Man's Joystick.... by Macwytt(m): 6:31am On Jul 11, 2015
Mtcheeew... Hw will he urinate?
Re: Photo: See What This Woman Did To Her Man's Joystick.... by Haywhymido(m): 6:31am On Jul 11, 2015
mumu, woman wrapper oshi embarassed
Re: Photo: See What This Woman Did To Her Man's Joystick.... by izuch(m): 6:32am On Jul 11, 2015
The dude knows how to beat that security thats why he's smiling grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: See What This Woman Did To Her Man's Joystick.... by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 11, 2015
Incredible
Re: Photo: See What This Woman Did To Her Man's Joystick.... by yuncka: 6:40am On Jul 11, 2015
this one na joke na....nothing beats Magun(not sure abwt the spelling)....climb, gum and die!

I hope the woman also bought her's. its not only men dat cheat.
Re: Photo: See What This Woman Did To Her Man's Joystick.... by Lawkee(m): 6:42am On Jul 11, 2015
The dude be like"see the new pant my MOM(wife)bought for megrin=stupid mature misbehaving since AD12
Re: Photo: See What This Woman Did To Her Man's Joystick.... by ramdris(m): 6:47am On Jul 11, 2015
My wife gave me same but she never knew I have a master key I make use of. Now I need not worry of being caught since she believes am caged grin grin.

If you believe what I said upstairs before coming here, then you have nothing upstairs tongue tongue
Re: Photo: See What This Woman Did To Her Man's Joystick.... by boboLIL(m): 7:16am On Jul 11, 2015
living in b0ndage....part 0ne and part tw0

Back fr0m nairaland pris0n....where u will 0nly read 0ther pe0ple's c0mments ....e de pain sha.....buh wh0ever did that.... D0nt try me again 0h

(1) (Reply)

This Happens When You Leave Your Dog With A Calabar Girl / Hilarious: Here Comes The Kiss Of The Century / Picture Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.