Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Help! The Pregnancy Is Almost Five Months Old And The Baby Is Not Kicking Yet. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! The Pregnancy Is Almost Five Months Old And The Baby Is Not Kicking Yet. (1812 Views)

Please Help: The Best Way To Cope With An SS Patient / Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland / Advice Needed On What To Do With The Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! The Pregnancy Is Almost Five Months Old And The Baby Is Not Kicking Yet. by captianfreeman(m): 7:57am On Jul 11, 2015
She has done ultrasound scan , they said all is well. But why is the baby not kicking? Any idea?
Re: Help! The Pregnancy Is Almost Five Months Old And The Baby Is Not Kicking Yet. by kossyablaze(m): 8:01am On Jul 11, 2015
D foetus is dead.....my friend go meet a doctor!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! The Pregnancy Is Almost Five Months Old And The Baby Is Not Kicking Yet. by jantofubu(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2015
embarassed
Re: Help! The Pregnancy Is Almost Five Months Old And The Baby Is Not Kicking Yet. by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 11, 2015
Go and see a doctor!
Re: Help! The Pregnancy Is Almost Five Months Old And The Baby Is Not Kicking Yet. by Starships4u(m): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2015
Just put football inside em go kick and even score goal..... Pls visit a churc or ur pastor....
Re: Help! The Pregnancy Is Almost Five Months Old And The Baby Is Not Kicking Yet. by delleby(f): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2015
So far as the ultrasound confirmed that all is well, then you have no problems. Try increase your intake of water though. This same thing has happened to a family friend and she later gave birth to her baby safely.
Re: Help! The Pregnancy Is Almost Five Months Old And The Baby Is Not Kicking Yet. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2015
some first time mothers don't feel the kick early,especially if she is on the fat side.but not to worry since the USS confirms the baby OK.she should just relax the baby will start kicking very soon.
She can take ice cubes or cold water,this things make babies to kick as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! The Pregnancy Is Almost Five Months Old And The Baby Is Not Kicking Yet. by ChelseaDr(m): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
I guess this is your first experience. For first timers, they start noticing baby's kick around 5 months so just relax you'll become tired of the kick when it starts more so the scan has confirmed all is well.

Dont take anything oo
Re: Help! The Pregnancy Is Almost Five Months Old And The Baby Is Not Kicking Yet. by delleby(f): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
Its not only first time mothers. The family friend i talked about had this issue for her third child.
Re: Help! The Pregnancy Is Almost Five Months Old And The Baby Is Not Kicking Yet. by bibinwaka: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
had this same issue on my second baby, as in mine was worst no heart beat heard everytym I go to hospital. but uss said all is well and to the glory of God I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl who is almost 5 now. if uss said is fine then believe it and pray more.
Re: Help! The Pregnancy Is Almost Five Months Old And The Baby Is Not Kicking Yet. by anncook158: 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
5 months pregnant - this is a period of tremendous growth for your baby. Your baby is also growing muscle and is getting stronger every day. As your baby becomes stronger, he will move about more energetically, particularly when you are trying to get some sleep!
Re: Help! The Pregnancy Is Almost Five Months Old And The Baby Is Not Kicking Yet. by udoka2: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
The baby is moving just that she's not sure of what movements and kicks feel like if its her first baby. Since scan said all is well; relax everything is perfectly ok with the baby.

1 Like

Re: Help! The Pregnancy Is Almost Five Months Old And The Baby Is Not Kicking Yet. by praveenkumarad: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2018
5 months of pregnancy is the most critical stage for a woman. The woman needs to focus on her high fiber diet and take good protein.

(1) (Reply)

Girls, See The Everyday Habits That Cause Ur Breasts To Sag, No. 4 Is So True / Hair Transplant Surgery - Say Goodbye To Baldness / My Mother Needs N12M To Go For A Kidney Transplant In India Please Help Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.