Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,846 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Please Can Someone Solve This Puzzle For Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Can Someone Solve This Puzzle For Me (978 Views)

Kindly Crack This Puzzle For Me. / [PICS]Try This Puzzle-: If You Have A Problem Solving Skill/Brain... / A Puzzle For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Someone Solve This Puzzle For Me by goodbobo: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2006
There is a girl in US . Her half brother kiddnaped her because she has all the wealth of her father willed to her . He took her to a place blindfolded . She has been there for like 6 years now and all she does is to sign bank papers for the brother . The brother is only keeping her alive so that she can be signing bank paper for him . He imployed someone to be bringing food for her . The only thing she has access to is the internet and that is how i got to meet her .

Please nairalander what do u think she can do .
Re: Please Can Someone Solve This Puzzle For Me by Brownsuga(f): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2006
is this some kind of fiction story?! lipsrsealed
Re: Please Can Someone Solve This Puzzle For Me by EmemJU(f): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2006
This is either fiction or the girl is a 419er. If she has access to the internet, then there no way she would not have escaped long b4 now.
Peoples, beware!
Re: Please Can Someone Solve This Puzzle For Me by Douzy(m): 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2006
EmemJU:

This is either fiction or the girl is a 419er. If she has access to the internet, then there no way she would not have escaped long before now.
Peoples, beware!

Sure! No matter how much the ip address of the computer (NIC Card) is hidden, it could still have been deciphered and her location tracked long ago.
Re: Please Can Someone Solve This Puzzle For Me by LiquidMind(m): 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2006
this most be a child's play
Re: Please Can Someone Solve This Puzzle For Me by izoneb(f): 4:14am On Oct 03, 2006
Real joke.U can meet someone on the net yet u are kidnapped.To have been blind folded she wasnt taken far.
Didnt she tell you the bank she's signing papers for?ODE!
Re: Please Can Someone Solve This Puzzle For Me by Bhola(f): 4:19am On Oct 03, 2006
I second Izoneb. ODE times two.

What do some people even take us for? Like we no get brains? Make you go look for better story, that one no ta for here.
Re: Please Can Someone Solve This Puzzle For Me by Douzy(m): 9:20am On Oct 03, 2006
ODE times three! Psst!
Re: Please Can Someone Solve This Puzzle For Me by naijadiva2(f): 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2006
i think she can e-mail someone to call the police for her. duh. isn't she smart and by the way, is this a riddle to solve or what?
Re: Please Can Someone Solve This Puzzle For Me by nt4dmasses(m): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2006
Brownsuga:

is this some kind of fiction story?! lipsrsealed
Yeah I agree with you, this is a story my infant brother wouldn't believe. She could mail some other person to assist her in callin' da cops.
Re: Please Can Someone Solve This Puzzle For Me by dabby(f): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2006
yo its either someone is playing a sick joke on you or you are trying to play a sick joke on us.
if its the latter then dude u really are sick but if its the former you need to try to be less gullible okay?

(1) (Reply)

Bitches On Nairaland / How Lucrative Is Bulk Sms Business / Revealed:setting Up A Forum Like This Plus A Bulk Sms Website For Only N49,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.