Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. (3408 Views)

Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police / PHOTO. Meet The 7 Children Of 2face Idibia / DJ Lamboghini: Nigerian Female DJ Who Can Easily Be Mistaken For A Man(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by Weedkhalifa(f): 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
The Nigerian France Base, from Edo state Has been Circulating all over the the social media that she is related to the Fast Raised and Famous Artiste Rihanna, but the young girl turn them down that she is not by any means Related to the star that she is from Nigeria Edo State to be Precisely and she is Sandra Isoken By name so she shouldn't be mistaken for Rihanna....

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/07/omg-meet-nigerian-mistaken-to-be-rihanna.html

Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by peterovanski(m): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
She is not rihana but sihana

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by Weedkhalifa(f): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
peterovanski:

lol

1 Like

Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by donholy28(m): 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
na weed go make people mistake her for rihanna

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by TrishaP(f): 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
No resemblance

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by Haywhymido(m): 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
SO undecided
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by muhyeenisce(m): 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
SHE-IGBO
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by MCastle: 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
she's fine shaa, but her own beauty...
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by vislabraye(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
Oyibo no sabi differentiate blacks.
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by Weedkhalifa(f): 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
vislabraye:
Oyibo no sabi differentiate blacks.
who tell you
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by vislabraye(m): 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Weedkhalifa:
who tell you

Majority can't except they are familiar with the person in question.
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by Suspect33(m): 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
Meet the liberian mistaken to be chris brown

u sure say u wan see am

oya check my DP grin grin
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by Weedkhalifa(f): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Suspect33:
Meet the liberian mistaken to be chris brown

lol funny you go push plane joor

u sure say u wan see am

oya check my DP grin grin
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by Edwardhead(m): 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
Chidinma
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by ajepako(f): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
peterovanski:

Or Red-hana
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by pretydiva(f): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
D people wey dey mistake her 2 b rihana blind
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by LEvuls(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Big insult to Rihana
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by Captainswag225(m): 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
i dont see any resemblance anywhere.
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by armadeo(m): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
TrishaP:
No resemblance

at all
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by Teeboy15(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
Op its like d substance dat ur name is associated with is disturbing ur brain abi ur eyes. No b only Rihana, na Mary Slessor
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by Winna01(m): 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
b.s
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by OKNkanu(m): 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
She Resemble Jim Iyke too angry
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by freakthingz(m): 12:17am On Jul 12, 2015
Pffffttt
undecided

don't make me laugh am beside my gf
shes pissed of cuz i forgot her bday
So the mood i'm going for is solemn but hopeful embarassed

one lol and me pamela palm and her five fingers go fight konji for the next 2weeks
tongue
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by Awesomeking: 6:00am On Jul 12, 2015
Weedkhalifa:
who tell you
your username scares me
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by modskiller(m): 8:24am On Jul 12, 2015
In orezi's voice

[size=20pt]Wait a minute, has anyone ever told you that you look like Rihananana[/size]
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by omotolly22(f): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2015
there is no resemblance
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Mistaken To Be Rihanna. by chucky234(m): 11:20am On Jul 12, 2015
LEvuls:
Big insult to Rihana
Where is the insult, she is way prettier than Riri.

(1) (Reply)

School Teacher And Student Caught Having Ex-after School / Tonto Dikeh And Jim Iyke Jets Out Together In Style [PICS] / Wizkid Pull A Drake On Olamide - Fans Of Both Artists Lament On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.