Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Dripping After Urination:my Personal Experience - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dripping After Urination:my Personal Experience (781 Views)

White Discharge After Urination Or Stool Not Always Prostatitis / Plz Help Am Having Frequent Urination / Painful Urination, Fever, Red Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dripping After Urination:my Personal Experience by kahara(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
This is concerned with the serious issue of dropping some urine on ur underwear after urinating. When something that used not to happen begins to happen,then curiosity must give rise to questions that beget answers. It was about 3 months ago I became troubled by the novel experience of having my underwear stained with drops of urine after urination. Even after vigorously shaking any excess off after i pull up my underwear I see a small spot of urine appear throught my underwear . It was frustrating and embarrassing too. Not any taking chances,( I thank God for the internet) I consulted two invisible urologists on the internet. I asked each of them and said, "Doctor,what causes dripping after urination and what are the health implications? The replies which I got came in different words but not disimilar answers. Bellow is the summary of the information i got from the both of them:
1. It's not what you think it's. That fear of,omo,ebe laik say i don contract... I first reason am laik dat too. It's not unusual for men and women to leak a bit of urine after they think they have finished urinating hence they wear pants. However,...
2. A survey(na Oyibo survey) has shown that 40% of all men and women over 40 have this problem. Therefore its more unusual in young people say 18. But i neva reach 40 naa!
3. Causes: the male urethra is shaped like an S. If a little urine collects in the upper curve,it might delay and then drips out afterwards. Again,it has to do with the weakening of the muscles that control urine flow.
4. Prescriptions:try 'milking' the urethra after urinating. That is,moving ur finger upwards the urethra wch is close to ur anus. Practice Kegel exercises (google this for more info)for a few months to tone up the strength of those muscles. Use a stall (i suggest bush) and TP (tissue paper) if u know you're going to drop a little.
5. If these no work for you,omo,your case dey for Oosa roots n herbs. Go see ur doctor that is.

Note: I am applying the above prescriptions and true there is God uu .How i go dey carry TP like ladies.
Thank you and I wish you Goodluck.

Sources:
The NetDoctor Medical Team and WebMD--Health A-Z.
Re: Dripping After Urination:my Personal Experience by Orezy5(m): 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
noted
Re: Dripping After Urination:my Personal Experience by Edwardhead(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nice post

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CAUTION!! Baby Goes Blind After A Close-up Flashlit Photograph / . / Attention Of AEPD( Abuja Environmental Protection )This waste bin is an eyesore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.