Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) (80089 Views)

Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) / 5 Ways To Deal With Uninvited Guests At Your Party / Newlywed Couple Climb On Guests At Their Wedding Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 12, 2015
BAYELSANS should learn from them.

The HIV rate in BAYELSA is as contagious and widely spread like MORNING GREETING.

I Don't know why most communities surrounded by OCEAN BODIES have a higher affinity for HIV...

Is it as a result of high libido that accompanies the COLD CLIMATIC CONDITIONS....around there...?

We can never RULE OUT poverty and Ignorance
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by emma2002(m): 7:25am On Jul 12, 2015
[size=14pt]Those plates could possibly be empty and no sign of any celebration whether wedding or birthday party is portrayed in the pix. its just a mind game to believe those wrapped cutlery and disposable plates indicates a party is on...[/size]

[size=20pt]Busted![/size]
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by emmaak2(m): 7:31am On Jul 12, 2015
[color=#THE STORY IS FAKE][/color][s][/s]THE STORY IS FAKE cryTHE STORY IS FAKE
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by chigoizie7(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2015
Kizmarty:

buying condom isn't the issue,the issue is sharing it in a ceremony. seriously? what's the connection

Well, they might not connect, but the awareness might still connect.

Despite all restrictions on corps members not having sex while in the camp, the commission still find it needful to share condoms, "maka adi ama ama"

The fact that it happened in benue, should ve told us the high rate of sexual escapades going on in that very state, majority spreading HIV and STD's. It is likely that after the weeding and eating that majority will go home to have sex, u can't stop that fact, but u can @least try to protect them from contacting diseases associated with sex. Do ur own part and allow others do theirs.

Btw, its their wedding, not urs, if they ruin it because of this very concept, its their wahala, not urs.
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by tohpahz(f): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2015
liberty300:
Op, what do you expect? They're in Edo state, the prostitute capital.

I never knew tiv was in edo oo grin
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by ajepako(f): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2015
Sai Baba...lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

abi? everything na ' Sai baba'
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by bidex(m): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2015
ebosie11:
White wedding in Nigeria is usually an occasion of joy where people eat whatever they like.

There is usually all varieties of food that accompany the occasion.Usually in the villages where many people are poor,some people attend wedding because of food.Some even go with bags to gather food and take them home.

When such people hear about wedding,they start making preparations for weeks before the wedding.I won't blame because life is damn difficult for many people.It is all about making the best use of any opportunity that comes your way.

A couple that held their wedding recently in TIV land,Benue state, Nigeria surprised many people by serving them food with a packet of condom on top of each food probably because of the high rate of HIV in TIV land.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/07/see-food-couple-served-their-guests-at.html
You don finish with ya fake tori? I wonder when Nigerians go quit telling lies. you bring pix wey don circulate whatsapp and facebook come claim it happened in Benue. smh for una bloggers oo
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by Tobium1(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2015
It could be dat de man(groom) is a high ranking staff of NACA (national agency for de control of aids)
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by chival(f): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2015
@OP, I really don't understand why you went into that long explanation about how people are hungry and plan to attend weddings for weeks because of the food. It adds nothing to your main story and sounds rather hoity-toity.
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by Damikevin(m): 8:50am On Jul 12, 2015
Wondering how there invitation card would look like.
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by EwejeOyewole(m): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2015
U can lie oooo because you want to be at the front page.... This food was served in a birthday party
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by jedyjedy(m): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2015
Funny but laudable.
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2015
Them for buy better condom na, not Gold Circle so we'll know they really care about the health of the masses.
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2015
chigoizie7:

Well, they might not connect, but the awareness might still connect.

Despite all restrictions on corps members not having sex while in the camp, the commission still find it needful to share condoms, "maka adi ama ama"

The fact that it happened in benue, should ve told us the high rate of sexual escapades going on in that very state, majority spreading HIV and STD's. It is likely that after the weeding and eating that majority will go home to have sex, u can't stop that fact, but u can @least try to protect them from contacting diseases associated with sex. Do ur own part and allow others do theirs.

Btw, its their wedding, not urs, if they ruin it because of this very concept, its their wahala, not urs.

I get your point tho but my stand remains, they just didn't plan their move right...it's like a book title reads "how to make money" and it's contents is about romance Nd nothing close to making money ...
I don't know if you get the msg
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by emmysexxy(f): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2015
liberty300:
YOU MUST BE A FOOOL
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by menxer: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2015
its very normal. what if one of them or sponsor is a distributor of the product?
it's just their way of creating safe sex awareness.
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by mekadinho(f): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2015
liberty300:
Anoda idiota who can't read b4 commenting. Or who hvnt left his abode to anyoda state.
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by mekadinho(f): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2015
cold:

Eh..did you just say laudable number? Lmao!Was that meant to be a joke or you were just honestly ignorant of the meaning of the word 'laudable'?
Hahaha...... D guy is using oxford dictionary 09BC edition. Blame him nt.
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by fitzmayowa: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by marylandcakes: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2015
liberty300:

Not a very nice comment to make. How did you come up with this conclusion?
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by kristine27(f): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
Must it be attached on the food? It would've been far better if it were attached on souvenirs.
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by chigoizie7(m): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kizmarty:

I get your point tho but my stand remains, they just didn't plan their move right...it's like a book title reads "how to make money" and it's contents is about romance Nd nothing close to making money ...
I don't know if you get the msg

Peace bro.
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by munphildusky: 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
This is an old pics. It can't be a wedding. Maybe, a night party.
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by seanjy4konji: 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
no biggie.

Safety first.
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by Moheat(m): 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
liberty300:

You mumu oh! you see your life? The OP said Benue State and you are here saying Edo! Oh God abeg dash this guy small brain.
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by mekusboy4all(m): 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
PLS DOES ANYONE KNOW WERE I CAN DOWNLOAD KOREAN SEASONS FOR AT LEAST 150MB PER EPISODE. PLEASE HELP
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by creepsyme(f): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
pple will eat the food wit mixed feelings! I will not eat though.... I will reject it.
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by rawtruth(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
This is post rates above all lies; it's "blasphemous". Whatever grudges the poster holds against Tiv people aren't worth this unintelligent lie. What stopped him from showing the pictures of the couple and other dignitaries at the wedding since wedding ceremonies are not secret cult meetings where taking of pictures might be forbidden? He just assembled some packets of condoms, snapped them and wrote a cock and bull story to calm his anger-for-whatever-reason against Tiv people. The ratio of AIDS prevalence in Benue is even higher in non Tiv speaking areas. ...an open fact. Not clever.
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by rawtruth(m): 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Akoja360:
Lolz As I see benue I no suprise again.

#proudly idoma

The OP is a pathetic character with an issue against Tiv. Sadly for him he haven't much grey matter upstairs to deflate his anger with an intelligent attempt at insults. That shouldn't make you "proud".
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by Jeffflo: 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Whoop! MetalWorks LLC is offering a PRICE SLASH ON all WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT JOBS for prospective and existing customers. What does this mean for me you ask? Right you are. What is means is that from the beginning of this month, your photography blogs, e-commerce sites, fora et.al may all be set up with the minimum of fuss with our crack team of programmers. As additional incentive, the option of PAYMENT IN INSTALLMENTS is available upon agreement. Great huh? Of course you think so, you bargain-hunter you. So yeah, call Toby on 07033503357 to set up your free consultation today. You'll be glad you did.
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by PaulAdeka(m): 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
In Benue, after filling your stomach with food and beer only one thing remains to do - have aids ravaged puna

I don't really agree with that.. It may not be true for everybody... They have other tribes (other than Tiv) in Benue...
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by PaulAdeka(m): 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
rawtruth:
This is post rates above all lies; it's "blasphemous". Whatever grudges the poster holds against Tiv people aren't worth this unintelligent lie. What stopped him from showing the pictures of the couple and other dignitaries at the wedding since wedding ceremonies are not secret cult meetings where taking of pictures might be forbidden? He just assembled some packets of condoms, snapped them and wrote a cock and bull story to calm his anger-for-whatever-reason against Tiv people. The ratio of AIDS prevalence in Benue is even higher in non Tiv speaking areas. ...an open fact. Not clever.

I agree only with the first part of this post... This story is made up... Lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) / Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.