Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

It Is Dangerous To Marry Only One Wife - Shiek Muyideen Bello - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Dangerous To Marry Only One Wife - Shiek Muyideen Bello (735 Views)

See Traffic At Ilorin Kwara State Due To Shiek Niyyas Celebration / It Is Dangerous For A Muslim To Marry One Wife – Sheik Muyideen Bello / It Is Dangerous For A Man To Marry Only One Wife – Muyideen Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Dangerous To Marry Only One Wife - Shiek Muyideen Bello by SaniSANOH(m): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
It Is Dangerous Marrying One wife As A Muslim, You Need Two & Above – Muslim Scholar
By Evabeta Tega
Published:9 Jul, 2015

Well known for his tough lectures, popular Islamic scholar and preacher, Sheik Muyideen Bello is at it again. Bello has said a Muslim man will be doing himself more harm by marrying just one wife, but instead he will advise such a man to start with two. He made this known in one of his lectures titled Legal Marriage. Enjoy!
“Allah said a man should marry any kind of woman he likes. As a man, if you want to marry a fair-complexioned or dark woman, marry her. Allah said we should start from 2 women. I know women will not like to hear this. If you have to marry, start with 2 women, that is what the Quran says. The Yorubas have a saying that a man with 1 woman isn’t a real man. For instance if you are
married to 1 wife and she over-salts your food, you have just 1 wife. You don’t have a choice than to eat the food or buy food outside.
“I have received so many messages from people that why should I encourage polygamy. I tell them, is it me encouraging polygamy? Allah said you should marry 2, 3, 4. Allah said if as a man you know you can’t take care of them, then marry 1. Then if you are a me&my wife kind of man, the implications are too many. As Muslims, 4 women is the maximum a man can have, have 2 living with you then if you have 2 houses outside, you put the other 2 there. The implications in marrying just 1 wife are too many.

1 Share

Re: It Is Dangerous To Marry Only One Wife - Shiek Muyideen Bello by khel(m): 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
i hope there is a manual...
Re: It Is Dangerous To Marry Only One Wife - Shiek Muyideen Bello by Ekpenyongodusu: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
http://www.jobswithoutborders.eu/content/forms/infobox/news/template/default/active_id/21 nairalanders register through d above link using dis code: AAB019. Its for all so long as u can use d internet and earn unbeatable income. D link when opened will explain further and share to others too. All d best
Re: It Is Dangerous To Marry Only One Wife - Shiek Muyideen Bello by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:12am On Jul 12, 2015
Mein Nigger!

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Christians Avoid? / 5 Types Of People U See In Church / Who Can Be Saved By Our Lord Jesus Christ? Read And Have A Change In Your Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.