Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

OFFICIAL: Manchester United Signs Matteo Darmian (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OFFICIAL: Manchester United Signs Matteo Darmian (photos) (1082 Views)

Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea / Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) / Manchester United Signs Eric Bailly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OFFICIAL: Manchester United Signs Matteo Darmian (photos) by kunledegreat(m): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
English Premier League club, Manchester United have signed Italy right-back Matteo Darmian from Torino on a four-year deal with the option to extend his stay for a further season.

Darmian, 25, flew to Manchester on Friday and both United and Torino have now confirmed that the transfer has been finalised.

"It is a dream come true to be joining Manchester United," Darmian said.

"I have loved the time that I have spent at Torino and I would like to thank the club and the fans for everything they have done for me.

"I am sure they can understand when the opportunity to join the biggest club in world came along it was something I had to do. To work with Louis van Gaal, a manager that has achieved so much in football is such an exciting prospect."

United boss Louis van Gaal added: "Matteo is a right-sided full back with the versatility of also being able to play on the left. He is a strong defender and has the ability to go forward in the attacking positions which is a fantastic attribute to have and much needed in the fast rhythm of the Premier League.

"Matteo will be a great addition to the team. I am delighted to welcome Matteo to the club and look forward to working with him in the coming days."

Source: http://www.roughdiamondblog.com/2015/07/official-manchester-united-signs-matteo-darmian/

Re: OFFICIAL: Manchester United Signs Matteo Darmian (photos) by khel(m): 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
Van gaal and his signings again...i wish Man-United well this season
Re: OFFICIAL: Manchester United Signs Matteo Darmian (photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Wot will now happen to my super valencia?

Team selection wahala go dey oo
Re: OFFICIAL: Manchester United Signs Matteo Darmian (photos) by o42austino(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2015
aikluck007:
Wot will now happen to my super valencia?

Team selection wahala go dey oo
injury may come in and Valencia will hv his turn and I also feel that he will rotate games for them to make sure Valencia plays.
Re: OFFICIAL: Manchester United Signs Matteo Darmian (photos) by richidinho(m): 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
o42austino:
injury may come in and Valencia will hv his turn and I also feel that he will rotate games for them to make sure Valencia plays.

Rafael nko?
Re: OFFICIAL: Manchester United Signs Matteo Darmian (photos) by o42austino(m): 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
richidinho:

Rafael nko?
he will be sold, he did not meet manager standard.
Re: OFFICIAL: Manchester United Signs Matteo Darmian (photos) by mekonglobal(m): 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
What are u guys saying is Valencia natural right full back?? Or right winger, time 2 back move to his normal position.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pics: Raheem Sterling Move To Man City / Top 5 Facts About Community Shield, Clubs Involved And Their Managers / Who Voted For Who In Fifa Ballon D'or (votes And Statistics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.