Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

SEE PHOTOS: White Man Shocks Doctors By Becoming Black After Operation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / SEE PHOTOS: White Man Shocks Doctors By Becoming Black After Operation (1596 Views)

White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos / Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) / Man's Kidneys Disappear In Adamawa After Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE PHOTOS: White Man Shocks Doctors By Becoming Black After Operation by Stoja: 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
See Photos: http://getlistednigeria.com/?p=23620

A fair-skinned man, who was given a liver transplant from an African-American donor, claims the operation is turning him black, Krasnodar, Russia.

Semen Gendler urgently needed a liver transplant after being diagnosed with hepatitis C and cancer. As a transplant was his only hope, the man immediately went to America, where he was offered the liver of a 38-year-old African-American man. The life-saving operation, which cost him around $500,000, was successful and after awhile Gendler returned home.

Several months later his friend noticed some skin colour transformations in Semen. He said: “I noticed that his skin was getting darker. When he told me they had given him the liver of an African-American man, I guessed that was probably the reason for the colour change. I have known my friend for years and he has always been, if anything, extremely pale. Now for the first time ever he is becoming dark-skinned.”

While beign a little surprised with his skin colour changes Semen didn’t seem to care much about it. He said: “I could end up much darker than this to be honest, I don’t care. The main thing is that the liver works and I am healthy. It’s incredible, I am now so full of energy and living between two cities in New York and Krasnodar – and if my skin ends up dark, who cares. I certainly don’t.”
Re: SEE PHOTOS: White Man Shocks Doctors By Becoming Black After Operation by khel(m): 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
amazing !!!

1 Like

Re: SEE PHOTOS: White Man Shocks Doctors By Becoming Black After Operation by viyon02: 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
how will genetics explain this?

1 Like

Re: SEE PHOTOS: White Man Shocks Doctors By Becoming Black After Operation by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:38am On Jul 12, 2015
Na because Russians are racists
Re: SEE PHOTOS: White Man Shocks Doctors By Becoming Black After Operation by Artistree: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2015
Where are the Before and After pishures na?
Re: SEE PHOTOS: White Man Shocks Doctors By Becoming Black After Operation by ChelseaDr(m): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thank God for the receipient...he understood that it is better to be alive with a black's liver than be dead with a carcinomatous white's (own) liver.

That his friend is a RACIST!

2 Likes

Re: SEE PHOTOS: White Man Shocks Doctors By Becoming Black After Operation by Stoja: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
ChelseaDr:
Thank Fod for the receipient...he understood that it is better to be alive witg a black's liver than be dead with a carcinomatous white's (own) liver.

That his friend is a RACIST!

Good health is key

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Pls What Does This Result Means / Dr. Enabulele To Buhari: Implement Medical Residency Training Act / What Is Jaggery And What Benefits Does It Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.