Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

A Music Streaming And Download Web Platform - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Music Streaming And Download Web Platform (463 Views)

Etisalat Streaming And Downloading With Just N150 / Please Webmaster I Need CBT Past Questions Practice In A Web Platform... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Music Streaming And Download Web Platform by agentd: 1:55am On Jul 12, 2015
Hello,
Dire need looking for web programmers/developers who can deliver a website that offer music streaming and download service that would make my notjustok look like sh*t. a developer that is time conscious.

Funtions:
Ability to streaming, killer audio player
ability to create playlist
video uploads
ability to connect between artiste, comedians and fans - robust community function
editorial / blogging option
ability to embed audio and video content to partner platform
of course, mobile compatible
basically seamless.
open to incorporation to android, iOS, blackberry, windows app.
open to other ideas.

Kindly reach out.
Paid service.
Re: A Music Streaming And Download Web Platform by Donald3d(m): 7:13am On Jul 12, 2015
agentd:
Hello,
Dire need looking for web programmers/developers who can deliver a website that offer music streaming and download service that would make my notjustok look like sh*t. a developer that is time conscious.

Funtions:
Ability to streaming, killer audio player
ability to create playlist
video uploads
ability to connect between artiste, comedians and fans - robust community function
editorial / blogging option
ability to embed audio and video content to partner platform
of course, mobile compatible
basically seamless.
open to incorporation to android, iOS, blackberry, windows app.
open to other ideas.

Kindly reach out.
Paid service.
yes it can be done,kindly drop your number here is mine 08182346055
Re: A Music Streaming And Download Web Platform by jabless(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2015
Contact me on 07037894009, Whatsapp: 07037894009 or mail me gimnetworktechnologies@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Increase The Domain Authority Of Your Blog? / Tech Sqqrr Web Developers / 14 Easy Places To Build Backlinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.