Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Do You Think Our Legislooters Will Change Their Mind Of They See Dis Pix - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Think Our Legislooters Will Change Their Mind Of They See Dis Pix (504 Views)

Has MTN Change Their Name? / 60 Quotes That Will Change The Way You Think. / British Youths Spend Millions Of Dollars To Change Their Skin Color (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Our Legislooters Will Change Their Mind Of They See Dis Pix by olawoyintolani: 6:40am On Jul 12, 2015
would they change their decision about wardrobe allowance if they see this pics

www.olawoyinmustapha..com

Re: Do You Think Our Legislooters Will Change Their Mind Of They See Dis Pix by bawelat: 6:51am On Jul 12, 2015
i dey come,make i ask google,ifa
Re: Do You Think Our Legislooters Will Change Their Mind Of They See Dis Pix by seedgreen(m): 7:27am On Jul 12, 2015
Following
Re: Do You Think Our Legislooters Will Change Their Mind Of They See Dis Pix by Tintinnoty(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2015
believe me op some of the politicians will laugh over this with a cup of coffee

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Must Die...by El-rufai / Reading Body Language: In State Of Confidence / Seun Please You Need To Look Into This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.