Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

I Have Got The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Have Got The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network (1333 Views)

NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat / Unlock Your All Network Locked Modem Here Free. / Making Calls To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Have Got The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network by harkman: 2:32am On Mar 08, 2009
Hello all my nairaland brothers I’ve got good news for you, i have got the New MTN CODE for making Calls free to all network and i also have the free SMS software to send sms free to any network ,together with the MTN free browsing code ,mobile to pc and freedom code with opera code

One more thing I have the MTN print out r-charge card login page to generate r-charge card
Brothers this is bomb

Any one needs all this
Here is my cell number
Precious 08082948350
Re: I Have Got The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network by regaltopax(m): 6:34am On Mar 08, 2009
harkman:

Any one needs all this
Here is my cell number
Precious 08082948350
i dont think thats an mtn line u are using,
Re: I Have Got The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2009
Wondering if this was same hacksman i got banned the other time for similar stuffs to this. . .if it is. . .
Re: I Have Got The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network by deleson: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2009
Scammer.

(1)

For Those That Use Freedom Browsing Read This And Testify. / How To Format A Computer Using A Windows Xp Disc / Penetration Testing/hacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.