Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. (972 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by No2Atheism(m): 3:42am On Mar 08, 2009
I just noticed that two of the threads that i recently created, which details how islam and mohammed is contradicting itself via quotations and so on , has just been deleted.

Wow these muslims would do anything to protect their false religion, it seems they would even go as far as trying cover up their lies even on nairaland.

They could no longer bear the fact that i was trying to use their own quran and quotes related to them to expose them.

This was exactly the same nonsense that made me uninterested in nairaland again a year ago,

Anyway sha, no wahala,

Seun how come this kind of nonsense is still occuring in nairaland, how come certain things are being censored when it is obvious that those things being censored are true and undeniable, doesn't that show that muslims have something to hide, and doesn't that amount to abuse of authority of either the moderators or administrators,

As far as i can remember they were even the ones using foul language, instead i was trying my best to use their own quotes and words against them,

I really pity this world, cus it seems even the educated ones amongst the muslims does not want to know the truth,
Re: Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by REALTRUTH1: 5:30am On Mar 08, 2009
I have also made same complaints,this simply shows biase,if you guys are muslim and you enjoy the fact that the Bible,Jesus Christ the saviour of muslims as quoted or stated in the Al'Quaran chapter3 verses 45 to 63 is been vilified falsely,then you should do the right thing by deleting every topic concerning chistianity and pastors as the case may be.Christians comment on issues bothering on christianity,even my very self I make post to point at the grey areas of some of these pastors,I do that not because I do not believe in the Bible or Jesus,but cos I want the Bible to properly interpreted as it is.
But when some self acclaimed Jihadist like one lagosboy would want to find glory in trying to make baseless comments about the Bible,why should I be able to remind them(Islam/muslims) the reality of Salman Rusdie's references of the Satanic Verses in the Quaran.Why would anybody tell me his prophet who gets his inspiration via having sex with a 6year old girl is a prophet of God?
Re: Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 08, 2009
Na today? cheesy Welcome to the tolerance in islam.
Re: Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by arramyjay: 5:56am On Mar 08, 2009
Good,learn to tolerate other religion.
Re: Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by No2Atheism(m): 6:08am On Mar 08, 2009
@arramyjay

arramyjay:

Good,learn to tolerate other religion.

Which kind of utter rubbish statement is this that you just spoke @arramjay, who is showing intolerance, PLEASE DON'T F**KIN TELL ME THAT I WAS CENSORED BECAUSE I WAS INTOLERANT, IF YOU DO SO THEN IT SEEMS YOU HAVE A BLOODY SHITTY SENSE OF LOGIC, considering the following:

A NON-MUSLIM DARE NOT GO TO SAUDI-ARABIA AND PRACTISE HIS/HER FAITH , YET MUSLIMS HAVE FREE ACCESS IN THE WESTERN CIVILISATION, SO PLEASE TELL ME WHO IS F**KIN INTOLERANT,

PLEASE TELL ME WHO IS BEING INTOLERANT, THE PERSON BEING CENSORED OR THE PERSON DOING THE CENSORING,

i have simply had enough of this bloody double standard from Nairaland, If Muslims are so lilly livered then they should get the hell off the bloody forumn, instead of censoring opposite opinions that inherently expose their lies.

How many times have you seen a bloody bible believer trying to censor what a muslim can or cannot say,

1. How can your bloody mind even tell you that speaking the truth is a form of intolerance (where the heck did you get that bloody idea from), speaking the truth is exactly what it sounds like, THE TRUTH.

2. How many times have you seen a True Bible believer actively discriminating and disenfranchising a muslim despite that we have the power and opportunity to do so.

3. Do you even realise that if Bible believers choose to attack and discriminate against muslims like they have been discriminating against non-muslim, NOT ONE SINGLE MUSLIM NATION WOULD STILL REMAIN STANDING, (Nuclear WarHeads in Britian alone is enough to wipe out all muslim civilisations talkless of US, France or Russia). Yet by sheer sense of madness muslims keep showing their intolerance to people speaking the truth about their religion, either by killing , genocide or censorship.
Re: Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by arramyjay: 8:22am On Mar 08, 2009
Lol.breathe u will be fine. tongue mind you i wrote it,i didnt say it.And pls dont take out the annoyance on me.
Re: Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 08, 2009
Calm down.
Re: Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 08, 2009
So why is the thread addressed to Davidylan?
What are you two? Brothers in arms?
And I thought using the word F**k was unchristian. . .
Re: Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by No2Atheism(m): 10:58am On Mar 08, 2009

Yes,

Hence why i was using a censored version (f**k),
Re: Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by MrCrackles(m): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2009
fellis:

I wonder ooo!

Me thunks they are twins
! cheesy
Re: Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by idupaul: 11:08am On Mar 08, 2009
Me think both davilan and the poster are modern day cyber crusaders on a mission to plunder and destroy islam across the milkyway galaxy grin grin their own ma don too much, lol
Re: Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by MrCrackles(m): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2009
idupaul:

Me think both davilan and the poster are modern day cyber crusaders on a mission to plunder and destroy islam across the milkyway galaxy grin grin their own ma don too much, lol

My brother i tire oo!

A gazillion of both of them wont succeed however! cheesy

Cyber nuisance i think they are!
Re: Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by Maykelly(f): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2009
@No2Atheism , why don't you leave Islam alone and  focus on those who neither know Islam nor Christianity. Those that will completely perish that have choosen devil as their master.

Anyway am not Davidylan.

but know ye that Islam must remain islam, as Egypt remain Egypt while Jacob is Isreal.
Re: Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by MrCrackles(m): 11:20am On Mar 08, 2009
May kelly:

@No2Atheism , why don't you leave Islam alone and  focus on those who neither know Islam nor Christianity. Those that will completely perish that have choosen devil as their master.

Let the raving idiot keep ranting and screaming all over the internet like a banshee!
Him and his master, Davidylan love it and it pains them a lot, because they have so far drawn blanks despite it all
Fanatical bigots!
cheesy
Re: Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by No2Atheism(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2009

@No2Atheism , why don't you leave Islam alone and focus on those who neither know Islam nor Christianity. Those that will completely perish that have choosen devil as their master.

Anyway am not Davidylan.

but know ye that Islam must remain islam, as Egypt remain Egypt while Jacob is Isreal.

Maykelly how you dey, longtime (how port-harcourt, hope the Mend people never mend you sha), i hope you have destroyed your attachement to the catholic church.

anyway sha, i can't leave islam alone for the simple reason that each of us is giving different talents and purposes as such we are granted different understanding via which are jobs to evangelise is brought about in diffferent ways,

1. I have been given a priviledged understanding of what islam is , how it propagates and why it propagates, (my maternal grandparents are muslim hence i have a little bit of insight into how the system works, and i have done a little of information gathering myself hence their is a need to divulge such information).

2. remember it is written that "come let us reason together" , evangelising is not only by trying to go out to "preach to people" its also by telling them the truth about their state. For example you cannot be a friend of a thief if you don't tell him/her what he/she is doing is wrong, because what some of us need sometimes is just someone to give us missing information. Likewise a parent does not spare the rod with a child because the parent loves the child, parents that spare the rod usually end up with children that dislike them for not doing their best to training them in the best possible way,

3. it is written that "he that knoweth how to do good and doeth it not, to him it is sin", hence it would be sinful for me not to reveal information and understanding about the lies and deceit of islam to everyone when i know that information is going to help some brainwashed individuals in islam to understand and see why they need to come out of her before its too late,
Re: Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by Maykelly(f): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2009
No2Atheism:

anyway sha, i can't leave islam alone for the simple reason that each of us is giving

Any sha, what will i say: good luck. hope u ban not. grin grin
Re: Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by Bastage: 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2009
My guess is that at least one of them was deleted because it contained nothing but outright lies.

Sure, go ahead and hate on another religion (although that only proves you're an idiot) but at least if you're going to do it, do it with evidence that isn't just bullshit and lies that can be easily seen to be so just by picking up a copy of the Qu'ran.

I have no love for either fundamentalist Christianity or Islam but if you're going to fight them with lies, you're of nothing but the same ilk as those you proclaim to detest.
Re: Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by manmustwac(m): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2009
@No2Atheism
If u open the Quran and give the muslims reasons why their religion is bullshit, they too can equally open the bible give u christians good reasons why your religion is bullshit. And thats the reason why i don't believe in any religon or any God for that matter.
Re: Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by Lagosboy: 8:22am On Mar 09, 2009
realtruth:

But when some self acclaimed Jihadist like one lagosboy would want to find glory in trying to make baseless comments about the Bible,why should I be able to remind them(Islam/muslims) the reality of Salman Rusdie's references of the Satanic Verses in the Quaran.Why would anybody tell me his prophet who gets his inspiration via having sex with a 6year old girl is a prophet of God?

You are fast becomming the greatest liar on NL, In fact your name is an irony or an oxymoron of some sort to your posts.

Can you please post my quote of being a self acclaimed jihadist.?
Can you please post my quote of making baseless comments abt the bible?

In trying to fend off criticism even from your brethren you resort to character defamation which is so low.
I would insist again trading words with you or throwing insults at you is debasing myself and i wouldnt do it.

i also have a feeling you are using a pseudo name due to your cowardice.
Re: Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by Mustay(m): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2009
So lagosboy is the one that has daviddliar's time now. Thank Goodness!
It would be better if everyone were offline whenever he logs on. David's presence has come a long way and he's just one of the products of cyber 'were '. In fact, I suggest you read Reuben Abati's column on The Guardian today.
Re: Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by Lagosboy: 9:24am On Mar 09, 2009
Mustay:

So lagosboy is the one that has daviddliar's time now. Thank Goodness!
It would be better if everyone were offline whenever he logs on. David's presence has come a long way and he's just one of the products of cyber 'were '. In fact, I suggest you read Reuben Abati's column on The Guardian today.

bro are u suggesting davidylan is realtruth?
Re: Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by babs787(m): 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2009
@No2atheism

Why are you crying here when you posted lies in your alleged threads. I remembered bleaching you of your lies when u were using Sysuser, witness etc and my posts are there where I exposed your lies. One would think that David is your god on NL cos I see no reason why the inclusion of David here. It further shows the kinda person both of you are. Birds of a feather grin

If you are really versed in Islamic knowledge and wants to teach me my book, be civil enough and do away with your ranting, abuse etc and when you do that, Babs would discuss religion with FACTS with you.

If are really truthful, the thread would be for only U and I using both books as our support.

If you are up to the task, signify and we start right away. You could even add your brother Davidylan and I would not mind discussing with both of you.

cool
Re: Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by morpheus24: 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2009
@ poster.

This is why Islam is what it is today.

Never question anything and just have "Blind faith and obedience'

You shuld now know what the non Islamic world is up against.
Re: Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by posakosa(m): 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2009
If your threads were related to Christian bashing, it will NOT be deleted. In fact, such is tolerated.
Re: Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by Mustay(m): 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2009
I wouldn't even reply baseless statements. Babs727, mustay, david, mukina et al have come a long way on this board. Spilling old milk isn't worth it.
Re: Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by Pataki: 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2009
So this Islamic plagiarism professor in person of Babs787 is still on nairaland? shocked
Re: Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:51am On Mar 10, 2009
Silly issues.

(1) (Reply)

What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? / Old Covenant New Covenant Pre-old Covenant Post New Covenant And Beyond. / Original Sin: Christianity's Hereditory Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.