Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

I Need Meaningful Insights - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Need Meaningful Insights (1054 Views)

Insights For SINGLE Cultured Ladies / Mahatma Ghandis Insights Into The Nature Of Black People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Meaningful Insights by ONESS: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2015
working in an office mostly women. The problem is that I keep having problems with the Yoruba women while other non Yoruba are accommodating and friendly.is it that I am not in tune with their cultural dos and donts or my introverted personality, this I can hardly say. Pls NL help me how to go about it. Tnks
Re: I Need Meaningful Insights by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2015
Suck their Husbands dicks afterall Igbos excel at that just like yorubas excel at troubling you. Close minded idiot undecided
Re: I Need Meaningful Insights by ChiSun27(m): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2015
You can't b having problems with all the yoruba women if the fault is not from you...try to work on yourself and open your mind to accommodate them by accepting and living with their flaws. If you can be at peace with other women...why can't you be at peace with the yoruba women.

The fault is from you....thoroughly check yourself.
Re: I Need Meaningful Insights by ChiSun27(m): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2015
You can't be having problems with all the yoruba women if the fault is not from you...try to work on yourself and open your mind to accommodate them by accepting and living with their flaws. If you can be at peace with other women...why can't you be at peace with the yoruba women?

1 Like

Re: I Need Meaningful Insights by ChiSun27(m): 10:03am On Jul 12, 2015
Vanquay16:
Suck their Husbands dicks afterall Igbos excel at that just like yorubas excel at troubling you. Close minded idiot undecided

You need to grow up....Nigeria is experiencing some atmosphere of change...why have you refused to flow along with it?
Re: I Need Meaningful Insights by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2015
I would jump inside lagoon than smell cow shit kiss
ChiSun27:

You need to grow up....Nigeria is experiencing some atmosphere of change...why have you refused to flow along with it?
p
Re: I Need Meaningful Insights by ChiSun27(m): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2015
Vanquay16:
[i]I would jump inside lagoon than smell cow shit kiss[/i]p

You're a case...
Re: I Need Meaningful Insights by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 12, 2015
And..............

You re my prosecutor undecided
ChiSun27:

You're a case...
Re: I Need Meaningful Insights by ONESS: 10:53am On Jul 12, 2015
Vanquay16:
you need rebranding. Too much hate kills faster.
Re: I Need Meaningful Insights by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2015
Sorry sad let me book you flight to Us. So i can prostrate for you undecided
ONESS:
you need rebranding. Too much hate kills faster.
Re: I Need Meaningful Insights by ONESS: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2015
Vanquay16:
Sorry sad let me book you flight to Us. So i can prostrate for you undecided
there is no need for the insults and that makes you close minded and myopic. I mean no offence.
Re: I Need Meaningful Insights by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 12, 2015
My sincere apologies undecided. Is your bf thing now working if not lets arrange that Us flight grin
ONESS:
there is no need for the insults and that makes you close minded and myopic. I mean no offence.
Re: I Need Meaningful Insights by ONESS: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2015
Vanquay16:
My sincere apologies undecided. Is your bf thing now working if not lets arrange that Us flight grin
monkey go US monkey return. Money na always monkey
Re: I Need Meaningful Insights by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 12, 2015
Me i no be gentleman at all Oh. I be African Man Original cool
ONESS:
monkey go US monkey return. Money na always monkey

Re: I Need Meaningful Insights by ONESS: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2015
ChiSun27:
You can't be having problems with all the yoruba women if the fault is not from you...try to work on yourself and open your mind to accommodate them by accepting and living with their flaws. If you can be at peace with other women...why can't you be at peace with the yoruba women?

criticism on the positive side

(1) (Reply)

Eze Ndigbo In Yoruba Land .. A Case Study Of Akure Land Ondo State Nigeria. / Epic! !! The "Gods" Are Back!(pics) / To Oll Ayam Kahreed, May U Walk & Never Jam Charles Olumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.