Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Can You Do This. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Do This. (767 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do This. by Wefiak1414(m): 9:48am On Jul 12, 2015
Nothing In Life Is Worth Fighting For.
Your best clothes is someone's rag,
your account balance is someone's church offering,
your girlfriend/boyfriend or fiance' was someone's Ex.
Every single prostitute u see in a hotel or on the street at night was at some point in time a virgin.
So, what is the fight all about? Life is too small to feel big or better than anybody. We're all naked to death. Nothing can save us from it. I hate to see people who Brag about wealth, beauty, intelligence, level of education, fame and material possessions. There's nothing u've achieved in life that no one else has never gotten. So, be good to others, and make friends.. Always remember that the people you trample upon on ur way up a ladder will be the same u'll pass on ur way down, so don't cause problem for others cos if u do, they'll become ur very problem one day. Finally, even banana stems will one day become dried leaves. Pls don't be selfish, pass on to friends as we're all in one way or the other, guilty.
If one day you feel like crying, call me. I don't promise to make you laugh but I can cry with you.
If one day you want to run away don't be afraid to call me. I promise to be there running beside u.
But if one day you call me & there's no answer, come to me, perhaps I need u.
* * ,, * *
* I care for *
*. You *
"* ,, *"
One day, one of us will not be here and then it will be too late to say I care. Tears may flow, but I will be long gone. So, SHARE this to everyone you care for- I just did!
Send to your best friends no matter how often you talk or how close you are. Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them & new friends know you never will.
—Kindly SHARE this to Inspire others.
Re: Can You Do This. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 12, 2015
The exterminator never forgets any Pussy he slays undecided

(1) (Reply)

Complete Details Of How Five Star Music Act, Skiibii's Really Died E-nigeria! / NAF Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2015 Recruitment Exercise. / Photos: People At Mushin Mercilessly Dealt With An Armed Robber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.