Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Music: Wizkid Features Drake And Skepta – Ojuelegba (remix) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music: Wizkid Features Drake And Skepta – Ojuelegba (remix) (631 Views)

VIDEO: Wizkid – “ojuelegba” (remix) Ft. Drake And Skepta [animated] / Wizkid Ft Drake Skepta Ojuelegba Remix VIDEO Is Out!!!! / DOWNLOAD: Wizkid Ft Drake & Skepta - Ojuelegba Remix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music: Wizkid Features Drake And Skepta – Ojuelegba (remix) by ed23bello: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2015
Wizkid’s HIT single Ojuelegba which first streamed on Drake’s OVO Apple Music Radio Show earlier friday . Skepta played the track for Drake while he was out in the UK for the Wireless festival and Drake decided to lay his verse on it . Its now international & i see wizkid getting all the 2015 award for this.

grin grin grin

Download Here

Listen Here

Re: Music: Wizkid Features Drake And Skepta – Ojuelegba (remix) by kasmail(m): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Music: Wizkid Features Drake And Skepta – Ojuelegba (remix) by mastergosado(m): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2015
this one is jam of life with drake on it cheesy cheesy
Re: Music: Wizkid Features Drake And Skepta – Ojuelegba (remix) by seanwillex(m): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2015
skepta reminds me of 2pac on this song
Re: Music: Wizkid Features Drake And Skepta – Ojuelegba (remix) by 69missedcallz: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2015
Thank God oh , at least Banky w helped change the life of wizkid
Re: Music: Wizkid Features Drake And Skepta – Ojuelegba (remix) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 12, 2015
chai this one na till next year i go stop to play am
Re: Music: Wizkid Features Drake And Skepta – Ojuelegba (remix) by ritababe(f): 10:30am On Jul 12, 2015
why not lil Wayne or minaj
Re: Music: Wizkid Features Drake And Skepta – Ojuelegba (remix) by Rilwayne001: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2015
ritababe:
why not lil Wayne or minaj
Drake is more consistent than the 2 tongue
Re: Music: Wizkid Features Drake And Skepta – Ojuelegba (remix) by ayoJ21(m): 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Wow! I see wizkid smashing the title 'WIZZY' from Lil wayne in international level. Thumbs up.

Cc lalasticlala, Ishilove, barcanista, Seun and co. FP pls!
Re: Music: Wizkid Features Drake And Skepta – Ojuelegba (remix) by crazygod(m): 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
i love the tupac tones that was fused with the beat in the beginning, both raps made too much sense just that drake almost went out of point relating to the concept of the song. The mix was terrible though. i prefer the 1st song to this remix.

(1) (Reply)

Download Latest Music & Videos Here!! / Olamide – Matters Arising #new Hit Song / I Need A New Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.