Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Painting Picture Of A Nairalanders House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Painting Picture Of A Nairalanders House (1878 Views)

The Painting Of An Ajangbadi Block Of Flats / Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House / Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Painting Picture Of A Nairalanders House by gbadexy(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
It goes without saying that I've met nothing but the nicest and understanding clients on nairaland.
This client is my egbon, very down to earth, easy going and humble to a fault.
Its been a pleasure supplying this great bros that is crazy about his family.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Picture Of A Nairalanders House by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: The Painting Picture Of A Nairalanders House by gbadexy(m): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
The exterior of this house is painted with eggshell matte, the most durable exterior paint in my own opinion.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Picture Of A Nairalanders House by gbadexy(m): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Continuation.

Re: The Painting Picture Of A Nairalanders House by mufutau55(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Happy to see another Nairalander's house completed and paint supplied by my favorite paint supplier Mr. Gbadexy. It's nice to work with those who are excellent in their profession.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Picture Of A Nairalanders House by gbadexy(m): 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
mufutau55:
Happy to see another Nairalander's house completed and paint supplied by my favorite paint supplier Mr. Gbadexy. It's nice to work with those who are excellent in their profession.

Hajji M.
Thank you very much sir.
Re: The Painting Picture Of A Nairalanders House by mufutau55(m): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
gbadexy:

Thank you very much sir.

Also glad to know that our excellent Painter Mr. Shadrack did his job excellently on the building. Great professional mind working together. Thank you.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Picture Of A Nairalanders House by gbadexy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
Questions are welcomed.
Re: The Painting Picture Of A Nairalanders House by gbadexy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Final pictures

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Serviced Flat TO LET @ Ikeja GRA wit pics / Quicksale Forsale- 2flats Of 3bedroom Flats For Sale 3.5M / Groundwater Exploration, Geophysical Survey/investigation, Borehole Drilling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.