Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Why Do Some Christians Sleep In Church During Preaching - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Some Christians Sleep In Church During Preaching (542 Views)

Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) / My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / 5 Things some Christians Wish Jesus Didn't Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Christians Sleep In Church During Preaching by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
I still can't find the answers to this question, why do some Christians sleep during preaching .. They dance and dance during praise and worship but sleep during preaching.... Can any one please explain this??
Re: Why Do Some Christians Sleep In Church During Preaching by Abdullateef77(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Why Do Some Christians Sleep In Church During Preaching by Precious91(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
it could be the preachers or they themselves
Re: Why Do Some Christians Sleep In Church During Preaching by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
Precious91:
it could be the preachers or they themselves
Even when the pastor or preacher is filled with the word of God??
Re: Why Do Some Christians Sleep In Church During Preaching by Precious91(m): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
ennyscongy:

Even when the pastor or preacher is filled with the word of God??
you should decode the pastor with my comment.I don't believe someone who is spirit filled will preach and people will sleep,except something is wrong or the person is devil's younger bro or sis
Re: Why Do Some Christians Sleep In Church During Preaching by khukhi(f): 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
It happens guys. I was in a catholic church today. I hardly understand what happens there because they speak of terms only understood by they're members who've been to they're classes etc. Instead of sleeping I took the car keys and went to listen to the radio and took selfies till the service ended. I just didn't feel connected to what was happening in there. I felt like i WAS in a foreign country.

GUYS NEED TO STOP FORCING THEY'RE GIRLFRIENDS FROM GOING TO CHURCHES THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND.CATHOLIC CHURCHES ARE WEIRD WHEN YOU'RE NOT CATHOLIC.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Sleep In Church During Preaching by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
khukhi:
It happens guys. I was in a catholic church today. I hardly understand what happens there because they speak of terms only understood by they're members who've been to they're classes etc. Instead of sleeping I took the car keys and went to listen to the radio and took selfies till the service ended. I just didn't feel connected to what was happening in there. I felt like i WAS in a foreign country.

GUYS NEED TO STOP FORCING THEY'RE GIRLFRIENDS FROM GOING TO CHURCHES THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND.CATHOLIC CHURCHES ARE WEIRD WHEN YOU'RE NOT CATHOLIC.

Me personally do not enjoy mass at all, different strokes for diff folks I guess

(1) (Reply)

How Do Want Your Enemies To Cry? (see Photos) / Is It Possible For This World To End One Day? / SEE How Technology Was Used To Exposed A Fake Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.