Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. (4959 Views)

Toyota Avensis 2006 / SOLD! Tokunbo Toyota Avensis 2006 @1.850m / Toyota Avensis 2006/07 Model For Sale - February 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by Nautillus(m): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2009
Guyz, can you please be on the lookout for a Toyota Avensis / Champagne Gold color/ DX 508 LND

It was stolen of me by 4 arm kids (who took all my stuff Wallet/Phones/Watch/Belt/PSP/ Shoes/ Laptop,  . .etc) @ Illupeju

they then drove me to Iyana Paja where we stopped at Intercontinental ATM to withdraw money. . .can you beat that?

we then drove down half a kilometer (after Iyana paja bridge) where they dropped me of and told me that they were just gonna

"get away" with the car and drop it of somewhere infront. . .these guys ain't pros. . .the decision to take me to iyanapaja was a "spur of the moment thing" and not planned

just incase its Parked/abandoned somwwhere/anywhere and you see it. . . .please call/txt 08027531339 or reply this post.

N100 thousand Naira reward reward for anyone that has useful information that would help recover the car.
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by Nautillus(m): 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2009
No luck. . . .Anyone??
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by tjay007: 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2009
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by showbobo(m): 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2009
Awww. . . . . . So sorry bruv but maybe u should contact Seun and have him put this on the frontpage. . . . . I'll be on the look-out as well. . . . Goodluck
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by Nautillus(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2009
Picture

Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by coldwater(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2009
I pray you find it.

Did you install any security or tracker on it?? It will be packed somewhere just intensify your search on it!!!
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by Thadude(m): 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2009
@Nautillus
sorry about that I pray u find it.
Just so we can learn how did it happen?, did it happened in the traffic?, didn't u center lock all the doors? Or did it happen when u were about to get into the car?
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2009
Hope your car is recovered soon. We'll keep the thread on the front pages for 48 hours

Monitor_1
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by dantitiki(m): 11:16am On Mar 09, 2009
Go to police stations around that area up till Abule-egba or even ijaiye.They might have useful information.
Also go to the police radio house at oduduwa crescent in GRA ikeja to broadcast the incident and broaden the search. It's free, be careful on what you are giving money for. Some just want to extort money cos they know you are desperate.

I've been a victim too, but my car probably has crossed borders.
My dad was also a victim, but recovered his next day.

Keep post of development.

Goodluck bro,
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by muyete(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2009
I sincerely wish you recover your vehicle back and back on time.

I hope you did a comprehensive insurance on the vehicle.
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by Nautillus(m): 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2009
Thanks everyone.

I have been to Ododuwa and they broadcast daily reminders to all divisions.

Yes its on comprehensive, but i still want this one back.

It happened on Tinubu Road, i was just getting out of the car when some dude put a gun to the back of my head and said i am i dead men if i scream or try to run.

They are not professionals, where a very scared abt running into Policfe checkpoints & were uncertain as to where to head as we made 360 from facing Mushin to Ikeja/ and also diverted again when we were approaching Ikeja to face Iyana Paja.
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by Fhemmmy: 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2009
Sorry for the ordeal, however, like you said, you have an insurance, i will expect you to quickly report to them, so that you can.
1. Get a rental ride to move around
2. They can be aware, cos if i work with the insurance coy and you refuse to report your car missing for days, i will suggest was cos u know about it, and you wanna wait till it had crossed the border be4 u report.
3. You were paying premium all cos of days like this.

Good luck
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by 190: 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2009
hw much u take buy this avensis sef?
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by boladez(m): 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2009

Its quite unafrican to joke over another man's loss or misfortune. I think its quite shallow of you. angry

Poster, my prayer is that you get over the trauma quickly and that the vehicle be recovered
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by 190: 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2009
@ boladez
yea ure rite
@ poster
im very sorry
definately im sure u'll get ur avensis bak
jst dat i have been tryin 2 knw hw muc
4 dis ride bt i guess nw is nt d best tyme 2 ask suc
anyway im sorry 1ce again
mak God punish thoes thieves
e no go beta 4 dem
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by showbobo(m): 12:24am On Mar 10, 2009
190:

@ boladez
yea ure rite
@ poster
im very sorry
definately im sure u'll get ur avensis bak
jst dat i have been tryin 2 knw hw muc
4 dis ride bt i guess nw is nt d best tyme 2 ask suc
anyway im sorry 1ce again
mak God punish thoes thieves
e no go beta 4 dem
Better. . . . .

@Poster

Did you engrave the plate number on the screens and all
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by Nautillus(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2009
Vehicle registration is written on every writeable part of the car.

Bought for 4.1 Million in 2006.

When they dropped me off at Iyana Paja, at around 11pm i then went back to the police station in Illupeju to report it (on instruction from the patrol team i met at iyana paja. . . .i eventual got home at abt 1am, when i called my lines that they took, a very sleepy girl answered it. . .i pleaded and pleaded that she ask her boyfriend who just let me know where they bdropped the car. . .and she said that she cldnt/wont wake him cos he doesnt like being disturbed when he is sleeping. . . .lol. . .can you guyz beat that?
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by JinKazama(m): 11:31am On Mar 10, 2009
Hope you find your car! shocked
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by showbobo(m): 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2009
Nautillus:

Vehicle registration is written on every writeable part of the car.

Bought for 4.1 Million in 2006.

When they dropped me off at Iyana Paja, at around 11pm i then went back to the police station in Illupeju to report it (on instruction from the patrol team i met at iyana paja. . . .i eventual got home at abt 1am, when i called my lines that they took, a very sleepy girl answered it. . .i pleaded and pleaded that she ask her boyfriend who just let me know where they bdropped the car. . .and she said that she cldnt/wont wake him cos he doesnt like being disturbed when he is sleeping. . . .lol. . .can you guyz beat that?
May they all rot in hell awon alayini ironu. . . . . I pray we find it soon
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by sesbol(m): 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2009
This is pathetic, i pray we find it soon but is there any tracking device on it?
Nairalander let us try to install functional tracking devices on our cars at least it
will help a great deal in locating the car if stolen like this, i know it is additional cost
but it can safe us of this kind of trauma
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by 190: 2:55am On Mar 11, 2009
and wot abt if the car is a 1960 beattle
do we still install security on it
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by brownbonno(m): 6:35am On Mar 11, 2009
sesbol:

This is pathetic, i pray we find it soon but is there any tracking device on it?
Nairalander let us try to install functional tracking devices on our cars at least it
will help a great deal in locating the car if stolen like this, i know it is additional cost
but it can safe us of this kind of trauma

The GSM is enough to track the bad boys if Nigeria Police where up to scratch.
The London Bus Bomber was tracked with his Mobile phone from UK through France to Italy.
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 11, 2009
Sorry to hear about your misfortune, hope you get her back.

Thank God you weren't harmed though.
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by funkybaby(f): 10:33am On Mar 11, 2009
Nautillus:

Guyz, can you please be on the lookout for a Toyota Avensis / Champagne Gold color/ DX 508 LND

It was stolen of me by 4 arm kids (who took all my stuff Wallet/Phones/Watch/Belt/[/b]PSP/ [b]Shoes/ Laptop,  . .etc) @ Illupeju

they then drove me to Iyana Paja where we stopped at Intercontinental ATM to withdraw money. . .can you beat that?

They took your shoes  shocked shocked
Sorry about your car
I really pray that you find the car soon
Seems like some bunch of hungry/amateur kids. They may decide to get a mechanic to dismantle the car and sell in bits

The ATM robbery aint new. Its the in-thing now. And victims are usually threatened that with death if they dare give out the wrong pin
I now see reason why banks pegged the maximum daily withdrawal to 120,000 naira  undecided
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2009
does engraving ones plate number on most part of ones car help in preventing theft am curious?
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by sammy4u200(m): 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2009
Bros sorry to hear your car was stolen. Anyway, have you inform pastor sam. YOU WILL SEE IT SOON. AMEN.
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by showbobo(m): 12:48am On Mar 12, 2009
RICHIE BOI:

does engraving ones plate number on most part of ones car help in preventing theft am curious?
without you engraving your vehicle registration number on your car,they would simply remove the plate number,wash it thoroughly and sell it to someone else as a tokunbo. . . . They might even bring it on here sef to sell
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2009
Hope you find it soon. Thread has been removed from front pages.

Monitor_1
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by Nautillus(m): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2009
Monitor_1:

Hope you find it soon. Thread has been removed from front pages.
Monitor_1

Thanks for the help . . .I'm greatful.
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by MrCrackles(m): 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2009
Poster

You don find the car
?
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by Nautillus(m): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2009
Nothing yet my brov
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by sultaan(m): 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2009
Have a lady call your cell phone again, then tell whoever picks up that they are the winner of ****(your carrier) mobile new daily give away of N20k and N5k recharge card. Have them confirm name, phone# and address(as passcode) then come to a specific (closest) zonal mobile office with phone for winnings. Have police waiting at location and addressBad idea, but you may never know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Golf 3 GTI / Upgrade Your RX350 To The 2018 Model / 2004 Nissan Altima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.