Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Tetfund And Fraud And The Abuja Connection - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tetfund And Fraud And The Abuja Connection (516 Views)

TETFUND Boss Uncovers Fraud Involving Lecturers, Agency’s Staff / President Buhari Directs Tetfund To Inject N24bn Into 12 New Varsities / Tetfund And Fraud And The Abuja Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tetfund And Fraud And The Abuja Connection by tetfundfraudale: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
PMB I voted for you.I love your principles.TETFUND is good government initiative but the power brokers in ABUJA and my office are abusing it.

Vicechancellors of universities/polytechnics are all contractors now.A case study being the south east where we supervise.

Please vicechancllorz/rectors/provost should be made to work on academic. Excellence in their colleges.the reverse is the case now as they are all contractors.

My President please TETFUND is as. Corrupt as NNPC as the PDP hijacked it as a political setflelment of royal members from abuja.

The south east head barrister chinedu onu a PDP candidate in enugu is is rubbishing the agency.

Please for fairness in the Award of contract to local contractors please it is the sole responsibility of MINISTRY OF EDUCATION THRU MINISTRY OF WORK S TO BUILD IN UNIVERSITIES PLEASE.V.C/RECTOR/PROVOST SHOULD BE Made school Administrative.

tanks.

TETFUND IS. CORRUPT SO ARE THE UNIVERSITIES. LET MIN OF EDUCATION TAKE CHARGE OF TETFUND.

(1) (Reply)

Oau Ife Shut Down Again!!! / Why Is It Difficult To Apply For Transcripts From Public Universities In Nigeria / How Unilorin Pg Test Looks Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.