Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Can't Trace A Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can't Trace A Father (814 Views)

49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo / I Am Now A Father..it's a boy. / A Father's Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Trace A Father by Top4real01: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hello! my wife to be can't trace her real father but she refuse to ask her mother to tell her who is her real father.
Should I continue to marry her by paying her bride price to the person she will choose as her father?
Re: Can't Trace A Father by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Can't Trace A Father by sim37(m): 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
let her find him whether alive or buried

1 Like

Re: Can't Trace A Father by Dyt(f): 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rolls eyes
Re: Can't Trace A Father by Top4real01: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
sim37:

let her find him whether alive or buried

But the fact is that she's seriously angry with me not to talk about that anymore if I can't come and pay her bride price to whoever she will choose let me lieve it and stop marrying her.
Is that not a forge story?
Re: Can't Trace A Father by Beesluv: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
There is something she is hiding from you

1 Like

Re: Can't Trace A Father by efemenaslectura: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lol smiley
Re: Can't Trace A Father by thorpido(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
She obviously grew without knowing her real father as her father.In such a situation,whoever raised her is her father and should be the one to accept the bride price.

If she wants to talk about her situation,then let her do it on her own accord.Don't try to force her.You have to make the choice to accept her the way she is.She already told you she doesn't 'have' a biological father.

2 Likes

Re: Can't Trace A Father by tpiander: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
Top4real01:
Hello! my wife to be can't trace her real father but she refuse to ask her mother to tell her who is her real father.
Should I continue to marry her by paying her bride price to the person she will choose as her father?

Yes.
Re: Can't Trace A Father by sloo1: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
It is ok if you pay bride price to the person she choose as her father but it is equally important that you know her root.
she is your wife to be, you need to know her history.

1 Like

Re: Can't Trace A Father by tpiander: 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
his language is actually rather rude.

"the person she will choose as her father"?

whoever raised her in a fatherly role, if she says that's her father, then why dispute it and is it really your place to do so.
Re: Can't Trace A Father by Jorussia(m): 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
I believe it is wrong for her to refuse to tell you about her biological father.She better say Seth now,so that you can make a better judgement of her person.
Re: Can't Trace A Father by itstpia8: 2:28am On Nov 16, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Just Before You Take Those Vows (A must for all youth) / Advice From An 80 Year Old Man........... / Sperm Grown In Lab Could Allow Infertile Men To Have Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.