Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,859 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

What Is The Difference Between Programming/coding And Basic Logic? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is The Difference Between Programming/coding And Basic Logic? (655 Views)

I Wanna Learn Coding And Microsoft Access In Ibadan.. / Difference Between System Software And Application Software / Top 15 Websites To Learn Programming/coding - Best Sources To Learn Quickly.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Programming/coding And Basic Logic? by Adultnextdoor(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
pls i want to know the differences between programming/coding and Basic Logic?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Programming/coding And Basic Logic? by segemint(f): 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: What Is The Difference Between Programming/coding And Basic Logic? by CUM4WHAT(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
segemint:
are u a programmer?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Programming/coding And Basic Logic? by Adultnextdoor(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
*sigh!*.....these two segemint cum4what following me where ever i go..
Re: What Is The Difference Between Programming/coding And Basic Logic? by omoelu1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
Coding,/programming is representing your logic in a format the computer understands (via a programming language)
Re: What Is The Difference Between Programming/coding And Basic Logic? by Jeffflo: 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
Whoop! MetalWorks LLC is offering a PRICE SLASH ON all WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT JOBS for prospective and existing customers. What does this mean for me you ask? Right you are. What is means is that from the beginning of this month, your photography blogs, e-commerce sites, fora et.al may all be set up with the minimum of fuss with our crack team of programmers. As additional incentive, the option of PAYMENT IN INSTALLMENTS is available upon agreement. Great huh? Of course you think so, you bargain-hunter you. So yeah, call Toby on 07033503357 to set up your free consultation today. You'll be glad you did.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Magento Configurable Product Purchase Variables Your Must-have Extension? / Mongodb Express Js Angular Node Js (MEAN Stack) Hr Recruitment System / I Want To Learn Web Designing & Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.