Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Is This Legal In Blogging - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is This Legal In Blogging (629 Views)

Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help / Introduction To Blogger.com And Free Blogging Tutorials / Blogging Made Easy We Will Design & Monetized Ur Site With Adsense Within 1week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Legal In Blogging by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 18, 2015
I wanted to bring all news paper online Portals in Nigeria to my Blog so that pele can view and read news from different vendors or portals in one place without feeling they are in another site.
The main aim is to make each newspaper page to appear as the original news paper portal.

See the content Here
Re: Is This Legal In Blogging by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2015
I intend to create a drop down menu for all the news portal so that visitors can select the ones the want to visit. I do not intend to keep all on the front page.
Re: Is This Legal In Blogging by gidimasters(m): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2015
not legal.... copy and paste is bad..... its good if only you wont monetize it
Re: Is This Legal In Blogging by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 18, 2015
gidimasters:
not legal.... copy and paste is bad..... its good if only you wont monetize it

I don't want to copy and paste their news. I want to bring the whole news portal to my blog.
Re: Is This Legal In Blogging by gidimasters(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2015
victorels:

I don't want to copy and paste their news. I want to bring the whole news portal to my blog.
yea.... you link up with their rss feeds
Re: Is This Legal In Blogging by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
gidimasters:
yea.... you link up with their rss feeds

My thought is above feeds. Follow the Link http://buharimonitor..com to get a feel of what I mean.

When you visit vanguard news on my site, it should go and fetch all content in the news and bring it to the site.

When you click a link, it shouldn't open vanguard portal but rather, fetch the content and open it on your page.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Wants To Know How To Build A Mobile Optimized Authority Website / Nigeria Traders Business Forum / Opencart Etsy Integration Plugin By Knowband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.