Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Am So Confused And Matured Advice Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am So Confused And Matured Advice Needed (1228 Views)

I'm So Confused And Depressed Over This / Pls Matured Advice Needed / I Am Dying Of Depression, Pls Matured Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am So Confused And Matured Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Am rily confused ryt nw and don't no what to do. Am married wt 9 months old baby and am pregnant wt anoda baby nw. Am a graduate but no job yet and my hubby is not financially OK yet, though he's not complaining. Am stl recovery from my last childbirth as I lost a lot of blood through the process. Keeping ds baby, I mait not b able to apply for any job yet nd I nid to b personally financially OK myself cos I don't wnt to ask hubby for everything I nid, I don't wnt to rely on him for everything I nid. Hubby cheated bfr nd mait stl go back to his ways, cos according to him my cheek used to be chubby during pregnancy Makin me ugly. So many things attached to me not wanting to kip ds baby.
Re: Am So Confused And Matured Advice Needed by Abdullateef77(m): 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Am So Confused And Matured Advice Needed by Cutehector(m): 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
What happend to child spacing.... Men should learn to be wise for God's sake

My dear, no be ur fault say u carry belle oo...
Re: Am So Confused And Matured Advice Needed by freecocoa(f): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
Wow!

I don't know what to advice about the pregnancy, I can't ask you to abort as I don't know your stand on that.

But I just want you to know that, however you look during pregnancy, is not reason for your hubby cheating on you, don't ever accept that.
Re: Am So Confused And Matured Advice Needed by Mamaflex(f): 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
freecocoa:
Wow!

I don't know what to advice about the pregnancy, I can't ask you to abort as I don't know your stand on that.

But I just want you to know that, however you look during pregnancy, is not reason for your hubby cheating on you, don't ever accept that.
She said she doesn't want to keep the baby, and that only mean one thing.

Op, what exactly do you want? Because from what I deduce from your post , you don't wanna keep the baby. Everything circles around the pregnancy. So, are you indirectly asking how to terminate the pregnancy?
Re: Am So Confused And Matured Advice Needed by ronald4lif(m): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
He's not financially stable and he's breeding kids?. Children comes with responsibility and any man who doesn't have the needed finances to take care of kids have no rights to birth them. That one is married doesn't necessarily mean they must have kids if there's no finance. You should be on contraceptives.

I won't advocate for a D&C, at least not for wedded couples but the decision is up to you both to preserve the pregnancy or not. But I think you should keep it as it's just the second baby.

Did I hear you say he cheated and boldly told you to your face why he did with such effontery?. And with such a flippant reason?. It'll be interesting to know how you reacted as your reaction will go a long way to determine if he'd cheat again.

Just do the best you can to keep fit and attractive even while you're pregnant. A lot of pregnant women still look great. Eat healthy.

2 Likes

Re: Am So Confused And Matured Advice Needed by Cutehector(m): 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
I personally, will not be a parry to abortion...
Re: Am So Confused And Matured Advice Needed by Neemcie(f): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
When you say "not wanting to keep this baby" I think you mean an abortion. My dear sister, there's no justification for killing. U don't know what goodluck accompanies the coming of your Baby. Besides... You don't want to harm yourself permanently in the process.

Since u still recovering from your last childbirth, talk to your doctor about it, for recommended multivitamins, and folic acid. Take a lot of fruits and fresh green vegetables.

A healthy diet will also curb developing those ugly chubby cheeks

Being a woman, you have to put your home on top of the priority list. Cut your coat according to your size. Your job will be waiting for you, God's time is the best. Don't rush into getting a job, pregnancy, and keeping your man, all at the same time. You might end up loosing all. You can even talk to a counsellor about it.

Wish you safe delivery. Also stay sexy for your man wink
Re: Am So Confused And Matured Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Wao, that is great. Take care of urself , eat very well and ensure ur family is happy. Children are gifts many families are doing the imaginable to have. Homes have been broken as a result of childlessness. Make sure u begin ante natal on time and in a gud hospital to avoid complications. Hope after this, u will talk with ur husband how to space ur other children if u intend to have more. Job is not the most important thing now. Who told u u can't get job any moment from now? U need to encourage ur husband to get thru this stage in ur marriage. It is though not unusual. Families pass thru things that are worst and yet come out strong.
Re: Am So Confused And Matured Advice Needed by Dyt(f): 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
crystalgem:
Hubby cheated bfr nd mait stl go back to his ways, cos according to him my cheek used to be chubby during pregnancy Makin me ugly.

Migbori
Claps hands
Orisirisi okunrin lowa laiye yi sha

Anyways
Children are blessings from God
This might even be triplets and before you even leave the hospital
The good Lord must have laid you the best
Don't feel sad for I know how it feels when there's finance issues
Keep trusting this preggy is for a reason and that reason will not be delayed a second short

1 Like

Re: Am So Confused And Matured Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
He's not financially stable and he's breeding kids?. Children comes with responsibility and any man who doesn't have the needed finances to take care of kids have no rights to birth them. That one is married doesn't necessarily mean they must have kids if there's no finance. You should be on contraceptives.

I won't advocate for a D&C, at least not for wedded couples but the decision is up to you both to preserve the pregnancy or not. But I think you should keep it as it's just the second baby.

Did I hear you say he cheated and boldly told you to your face why he did with such effontery?. And with such a flippant reason?. It'll be interesting to know how you reacted as your reaction will go a long way to determine if he'd cheat again.

Just do the best you can to keep fit and attractive even while you're pregnant. A lot of pregnant women still look great. Eat healthy.
I found out myself, but stl didn't stop until I was ready to liv him. Bt stl nt sure he has repented as we r fasting. Fr nw al is cul
Re: Am So Confused And Matured Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
crystalgem:
Am rily confused ryt nw and don't no what to do. Am married wt 9 months old baby and am pregnant wt anoda baby nw. Am a graduate but no job yet and my hubby is not financially OK yet, though he's not complaining. Am stl recovery from my last childbirth as I lost a lot of blood through the process. Keeping ds baby, I mait not b able to apply for any job yet nd I nid to b personally financially OK myself cos I don't wnt to ask hubby for everything I nid, I don't wnt to rely on him for everything I nid. Hubby cheated bfr nd mait stl go back to his ways, cos according to him my cheek used to be chubby during pregnancy Makin me ugly. So many things attached to me not wanting to kip ds baby.

crystal gem? do u happen to watch Stephen universe?
Re: Am So Confused And Matured Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
kaorama:
Wao, that is great. Take care of urself , eat very well and ensure ur family is happy. Children are gifts many families are doing the imaginable to have. Homes have been broken as a result of childlessness. Make sure u begin ante natal on time and in a gud hospital to avoid complications. Hope after this, u will talk with ur husband how to space ur other children if u intend to have more. Job is not the most important thing now. Who told u u can't get job any moment from now? U need to encourage ur husband to get thru this stage in ur marriage. It is though not unusual. Families pass thru things that are worst and yet come out strong.
we wnt just two kids, if ds 2nd apens to b a boy.... Tnx
Re: Am So Confused And Matured Advice Needed by valmunich(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
crystalgem:
I found out myself, but stl didn't stop until I was ready to liv him. Bt stl nt sure he has repented as we r fasting. Fr nw al is cul
This your shorthand makes it rather hard to grasp your point

. . . .just saying. . . . smiley
Re: Am So Confused And Matured Advice Needed by ronald4lif(m): 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
crystalgem:

Okay but you shouldn't entertain or condone cheating no matter the reason cited. Although you have it as an obligation to stay fit and seductive, likewise him, so the sexual appeal doesn't rebate but the reason he cited for cheating was an utter nonsense. You must be very vocal and disciplining when displaying your dismay towards philandering and no reason whatsoever should be entertained.

Forget about a D&C and preserve the pregnancy and also forget about seeking employment for now until you've birthed the baby. Combining work and pregnancy is tasking and you would likely not find it easy. Depending on the desired job, many employers will be skeptical of employing you as you'd soon be due for maternity leave which comes with entitlements they're usually unenthusiast about taking into effect for new recruits.
Re: Am So Confused And Matured Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
valmunich:

This your shorthand makes it rather hard to grasp your point

. . . .just saying. . . . smiley
I found out about his cheating myself but he didn't stop after I confronted him, saying she's just a lust. He stopped recently maybe because I was determined to leave him, or because fasting has started I don't no. Til after fasting bfr I no his stand. But he begged me seriously after d last incident, something he never did.
Re: Am So Confused And Matured Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
Keep your baby... You can start any form of birth control thereafter. ..

As for the cheating part, hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Am So Confused And Matured Advice Needed by ladyju(f): 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
He cheated, you found out and he still didn't stop. Now u want to abort to stay sexy for him. I don't support abortion. Pls have ur baby first before getting a job. I don't even know what to tell u......this ur husband sef.

(1) (Reply)

On Boyfriend/girlfriend, Husband/wife Snatching. / My Cute Niece's Dedication. / Moving? Let Us Help You Pack!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.