Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Help: Guide To Cooking For Men,needed - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help: Guide To Cooking For Men,needed (910 Views)

A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup / Secret To Party Jollof Rice- Lets Discuss The Secret To Cooking Party Jollof :-) / Some Igbo Expressions Related To Cooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Guide To Cooking For Men,needed by brianromel(m): 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2009
After staying with the folks i decided to get my own place.
It was cool when i finally got it,but one problem came up. I can't cook and mum and sisters ain't here to shout at for my food.
How do i begin as i can only fry egg and yam,probably boil rice and yam and do garri.
Man can't live on egg and yam and fast food along.
And i know i ain't the only guy facing this so i need pointers so that i don't burn down the kitchen trying to cook stew or soup.
Re: Help: Guide To Cooking For Men,needed by yme1(f): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2009
get a cooking time table,where you can find how to make different kind of food.it will help or get someone that you can watch whenever he/she is cooking,remember practice make perfect
Re: Help: Guide To Cooking For Men,needed by Hauwa1: 2:58am On Mar 09, 2009
make stew, it is one of the most simpliest to do in the kitchen.

it is simple to cook stew and you could eat almost anything with it. all you need to make stew are tomatoe, ata, curry, onion, oil, salt, maggi (if you like), meat (beef, chicken, fish, pig), depending on what you prefer to use etc. ask mama to show you how to do it. we are here too to help you know how to cook. no be chop only you for sabi, a  bachelor must cook  grin

once you have stew, your life is  kiss and living alone is  kiss bread, yam, rice, beans, pea, eba, poundo, okra etc can be eaten with stew. so stew is your starting point.

if making stew is hard, let us know. we will gladly help you. man must wack eh, man must cook cool
Re: Help: Guide To Cooking For Men,needed by mccloud224(m): 4:42am On May 27, 2009
Go to the market more often and buy your stuffs yourself.Sometimes ask the women selling there for pointers (Hell, that was how i learnt how to cook oha soup).More importantly, be experimental (Develop your own taste, no do follow follow, it helps)

(1) (Reply)

Preparing Yam Meal With Ease / Buy Bulk Frozen Turkey Call Me On +22968408085 / Pls I Need To Get In Touch With Someone Who Exports African Foods.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.