Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,045 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone (9795 Views)

Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) / Concrete Floor Stamping In Lagos ( Nigeria) / Contact Us For Your Decorative Concrete Paving/Stamping with quality materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
Afrocatalyst:

You are no ordinary man sir,from the kind of services you need. It is obvious you want a quality job and am sorry I might not be able to provide you with such images now. Nonetheless I am open to learning.

My response was not meant to counter what you said pls,rather the opposite.

Pardon my way of presentation pls.

grin

Na lie o, I be ordinary man o grin

I also have to apologize, I just try to encourage artisans on here to do better presentations because of first impression.

I am certain that you can do exemplary work if given proper tool and time.

Good luck Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
EgunMogaji:

grin

Na lie o, I be ordinary man o grin

I also have to apologize, I just try to encourage artisans on here to do better presentations because of first impression.

I am certain that you can do exemplary work if given proper tool and time.

Good luck Sir.

Thank you.
Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2015
More designs coming soon.
Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
Please understand that the things said about stamping being cheaper than interlock does not apply when you choose to use epoxyl and other floor hardeners. We only need cement,stones and sharp sand to work.
Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 7:27am On Sep 04, 2015
Thank you all for pushing us to our best.
Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nice nice alternative to interlock.
Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSV_UW8lKBg

How to adjust a wrongly made concrete stamp
Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by adetunjiolusipe(m): 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
I like your work. Can you give me estimate or quotation on how much you will do ''CEMENT STAMPING'' for a 289 sq m compound in Sagamu Ogun state? Please give final quote inclusive of all materials/supply. Thank you
Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Rayd502(m): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2023
Afrocatalyst:
And yes pls, the 1000naira is for only labor(mixing,casting and designing).

Please understand that for every field,there is always a standard. That doesn't mean it is not negotiable. We believe in the law of the higher the quantity,the lesser the price. I think that says it all.

Pls what is the current cost for labour?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Properties: Lease, Sale, Let / Experience Ultimate Arizon Lifestyle In This Prestigious Estate +2349030188831 / Apartments Vs Houses: The Investment Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.