Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Perfect Herbal Solution To Diabetes Called Ito Sugar In Yoruba. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Perfect Herbal Solution To Diabetes Called Ito Sugar In Yoruba. (5717 Views)

Herbal Solution For Epilepsy / Seizures / Convulsions / Fits / Herbal Solution For All Sickness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Herbal Solution To Diabetes Called Ito Sugar In Yoruba. by mmflimited: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
guarantee herbal solution to Diabetes,confirmation of cure Before payment...Many confirming already.
Stop wasting money on drug and flying abroad,use this our forefathers solution (just herbs and root) which is confirmed by thousands of people,very effective.
BBM: 28F04059
Hotline: 08106042748
MMF INTL LIMITED
All Glory to most high God.
Re: Perfect Herbal Solution To Diabetes Called Ito Sugar In Yoruba. by mmflimited: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2015
Hello ,I am the CEO of MMF intl Limited,I treat diabetes perfectly with an herbal solution which I inherited from my grandfather.I got lots of people I have helped with this and I am still working with some health practitioners as I know thousands are suffering from this disease home and abroad spending money on white medicines with no cure while I use simple herb methods,please how can I get this to Nigerians suffering from diabetes in europe,america,canada and the rest of the world, even the germans,its works like magic and we can collaborate . ,email ( maxmurfortunenigltd@gmail.com ),

Thanks
Re: Perfect Herbal Solution To Diabetes Called Ito Sugar In Yoruba. by mmflimited: 11:47am On Sep 10, 2015
You have problem with diabetes,kindly contact me on any of the 2 nos,please stop spending money going abroad,I swear with everything,try and see ,its cures permanently...pay after
Re: Perfect Herbal Solution To Diabetes Called Ito Sugar In Yoruba. by mmflimited: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2015
I got a call from one Mr Ifeanyi a month ago specifically August 17th from onitsha. He told me about his uncle,how they have spend money looking for solution to his diabetes..I told him we don't have office yet at any eastern part just in lagos-ogun and he respond,we are ready to come over if this is real,I laughed and gave him the description on how to visit me.to my surprise,on the 20th which is the fourthday day,they arrived,we started the treatment,and yesterday I told him to go for a medical check and the response,my son I know I am free of diabetes even if I did not do any check up

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Hospitals’ Debt To Drug Manufacturers Hits ₦30 Billion — PSN / Woke Up Only To Find This On My Lips (graphic Photo) / Funny Facts About Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.