Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity (1884 Views)

Biblical Traditions Of Igbos Before The Advent Of European Missionaries To Afric / Igbos Biblical Genealogy. / Why Igbo Will Always Be Part Of Nigeria; Ojukwu Wanted That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by ifedubaiorg: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity

The Igbo people have always pride themselves as the Black Jews Of Africa who migrated many century ago from the Holy Land Of Israel to our current location in the gun trigger of the world or better known as the bight of Biafra.

As a political scientist from the prestigious Anambra state university and a theological mystic researcher we are going to show case the perpendicular lines that bind together ancient biblical facts with contemporary historical happenings.

The Igbo people have been existing over 400 years before the amalgamation of Nigeria in 1914 by the British Government who created Nigeria purely for economic convenience , the amalgamation of people with no single atom of compatibility is a costly British Experiment that have caused over 5 million lives within a space of 90 years . the Nigeria civil war alone cost an approximately 5 million lives the image of the starving Biafran children in the 1967s shall continually stare with those accusing eyes at the Queen Of England for all eternity.

The Igbos are Jews biblical facts have always proved that Yahuwah the Holy God of Israel always send a Messiah in time of oppression and human degradation of His children the Igbos cannot be Jews without partaking in the blessing and curse of the Jewish Nation. The Holy Prophet Isiah predicted the rise of Biafra in the Bible Many century ago.

According to prophet Isaiah The Lord God shall gather the children of Israel twice the first gathering have already taken place in 1948 during the formation of the state of Israel as we know it today. the book of Isaiah 11 v 11 " And it shall come to pass in that day that the Lord shall set His hand again the second time to recover

the remnants of his people , which shall be left from Assyria and from Egypt , and from pathros and from Cush and from Elam and from Shinar and from Hamath and from the Island of the sea"

It is geographically important that we show cased the map of the Biafra or old Eastern Region Of Nigeria. Biafra is located at the shore of the Atlantic Ocean and it actually got its name from the bight of Biafra along this shores comprises several Islands of the sea in the Niger Delta creek which is under the famous Arochukwu Confederation before the advent of British Colonial Masters.

Just like the Children of Israel were taken into slavery and captivity in Egypt, millions of Biafrans were also taken into slavery into America over 400 years ago, it is clear that we as Jews partake in both the blessings and curse of our God Yahuwah The Holy God of Israel.

Genocide over 6 million Jews were killed during the Second world war by the Nazi Germany which incidentally acted as a catalyst for the formation of the state of Israel in 1948 , in Biafra over 500000 of Igbos were killed in what will become known as the greatest massacre in the history of Africa in the proportion of Genocide incomparable to none . this killings incidentally is also a catalyst that give rise to the declaration of the first Biafra by Ojukwu the resultant effect is the dead of 3 million Biafrans in the bloody genocide of the Nigeria civil war. This is another curse of Yahuwah we partake in.

The first attempt of Moses to liberate Israel was not absolutely successful until Joshua came to lead Israel into the Promise land of Yahuwah .

In the same case Ojukwu First attempt to liberate Biafra was not totally successful so we can now inferred with clarity of Biblical facts that Prince Nnamdi Kanu is the Biblical Joshua of Biafra that have come to lead us into the promise Land of Yahuwah according to the words of Prophet Isiah in Isiah 11 v 11..

Ifeduba ThankGod T ( A political / Theological Researcher Writes in From Anambra state)

http://ifedubatochukwu..com/2015/07/ojukwu-our-moses-nnamdi-kanu-our-joshua.html

Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
undecided
THIS ARTICLE STARTED HAVING ISSUES AT THE POINT WHERE SOMEONE SAID ANAMBBRA STATE UNIVERSITY IS A PRESTIGIOUS UNIVERSITY...

CAN'T TAKE THAT... NAY
Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by Pavore9: 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
Every man and his conviction. I am proudly lgbo but Nnamdi Kanu represents nothing to me. l have listened to Radio Biafra severally online but l feel no affinity.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pavore9:
Every man and his conviction. I am proudly lgbo but Nnamdi Kanu represents nothing to me. l have listened to Radio Biafra severally online but l feel no affinity.
Epic... I wish the whole igbo nation can hold same bro.
Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by Pavore9: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:

Epic... I wish the whole igbo nation can hold same bro.

The arrogance being displayed miffs me.
Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pavore9:

The arrogance being displayed miffs me.
It will end someday.
Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by Duru1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pavore9:

Any Igbo person who is emotionally not stroke by mere agitation of home land for Ndigbo in particular and Biafrans in general is a bloody fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
But ojukwu died as a nigerian.
Moses led his people out of Israel before death
Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Moses led Israelis out of Egypt before death
Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by temitopeadeyemo: 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
Self Deception is perhaps the greatest undoing of anybody. I can give you a hundred reasons why you are nowhere close to being jewish. The jews are monotheists- meaning they serve one God, you people have several gods and that does not sound jewish to me. Your language belongs to the congo language family, the jewish belongs to the afro-asiatic. Israelis were chased out of their country by the romans, Your people willingly leave their land to look for greener pastures. The jews are not even christians, yet you are. I can go on and on. Be proud of your blackness. Be proud of your heritage.
Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by temitopeadeyemo: 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
You claim that sharing a history of slavery with the jewish people make you same with them. May I remind you that many west african tribes experienced slavery, does that make them Jewish? Genocide did not happen to the jews and igbos only, the armenians, the tutsis, etc too experienced it, I guess that makes the jewish too.
Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by Pavore9: 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
Duru1:

Any Igbo person who is emotionally not stroke by mere agitation of home land for Ndigbo in particular and Biafrans in general is a bloody fool.

l have no spiritual obligation to share your conviction and not sharing does not make you more Igbo than l am! You are a mere mortal like me, who died and made you a deity that cannot be confronted?

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by kettykin: 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
same2u:
Moses led Israelis out of Egypt before death
But it was Joshua who brought them into the promised land, igbos can be said to be in the desert of Nigeria for 44 years which is the requisite number of years to spend in the desert israelites spent 40 years in the desert till the generation that left Egypt died in the desert before entering the promised land.
Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
kettykin:

But it was Joshua who brought them into the promised land, igbos can be said to be in the desert of Nigeria for 44 years which is the requisite number of years to spend in the desert israelites spent 40 years in the desert till the generation that left Egypt died in the desert before entering the promised land.

My bro, I just dey crack my own joke jare. No mind me.
But na their sin make them spend those years ooo.
The journey was meant for days.
Are u guys holy?
Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by Utchgirl(f): 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Duru1:

And who told u dt guy is an igbo man ?

He is nt an igbo man biko !

Jus an igbo wannabe

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by missKiffy(f): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:
undecided
THIS ARTICLE STARTED HAVING ISSUES AT THE POINT WHERE SOMEONE SAID ANAMBBRA STATE UNIVERSITY IS A PRESTIGIOUS UNIVERSITY...

CAN'T TAKE THAT... NAY
Lol cheesy
Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by missKiffy(f): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pavore9:
Nice one
Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
missKiffy:

Lol cheesy
Ain't right love..
Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by missKiffy(f): 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
temitopeadeyemo:
Self Deception is perhaps the greatest undoing of anybody. I can give you a hundred reasons why you are nowhere close to being jewish. The jews are monotheists- meaning they serve one God, you people have several gods and that does not sound jewish to me. Your language belongs to the congo language family, the jewish belongs to the afro-asiatic. Israelis were chased out of their country by the romans, Your people willingly leave their land to look for greener pastures. The jews are not even christians, yet you are. I can go on and on. Be proud of your blackness. Be proud of your heritage.
Tell them
Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by Pavore9: 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
Utchgirl:

And who told u dt guy is an igbo man ?

He is nt an igbo man biko !

Jus an igbo wannabe

Nne, isi aburom onye igbo?
Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by Utchgirl(f): 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pavore9:

Nne, isi aburom onye igbo?

Gbam !

Ibughi onye igbo
hapu kwa maka na i n'asu igbo.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by Pavore9: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
Utchgirl:

Gbam !

Ibughi onye igbo

hapu kwa maka na i n'asu igbo.

Nne, people tend to have a different view and that is a reality of life. l am from imo state and worked extensively in Anambra and Enugu.
Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by Utchgirl(f): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pavore9:

Nne, people tend to have a different view and that is a reality of life. l am from imo state and worked extensively in Anambra and Enugu.

If u say so
Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by Pavore9: 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
Utchgirl:

If u say so

lf l say so! cheesy cheesy cheesy Go through my posts, l bet you will sniff out where l come from cool
Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by Utchgirl(f): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pavore9:

lf l say so! cheesy cheesy cheesy Go through my posts, l bet you will sniff out where l come from cool

Go tru ur posts 4 wht?

U r nt an igbo man , Simple
Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by Pavore9: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Utchgirl:

Go tru ur posts 4 wht?

U r nt an igbo man , Simple

Uche girl wants to strip me of my roots o!
Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by Utchgirl(f): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pavore9:

Uche girl wants to strip me of my roots o!

Lolzz
Re: Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity by Ugik(m): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2015
Pavore9:
same here..i just dnt feel the cause no matter how noble they assume it is.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Women And High Priority Of Having Children In Their Matrimonial Home. / Black Empire / What Do You Like/dislike About African Culture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.