Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,514 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

What About Benz G-wagon - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What About Benz G-wagon (3569 Views)

SOLD - Registered 2004 Mercedes Benz G-wagon Upgraded To 2014 (in Benin City / Mercedes Benz G-wagon Series Brand New, Toks, And Used On Here. / [G-WAG ENTHUSIASTS] Sales On Tokunbo And Registered Mercedes-benz G-class..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What About Benz G-wagon by Coolcash1: 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hello Auto Lovers,

There is this question that has been puzzling me for long. Its about a brand of Mercedes benz called G-wagon. I am a lover of this car but one thing I am yet to understand is its expensive price. I look at the shape and lack of interior space and seems to wonder why it costs far more than a range rover, BMW, Lexus highest brand that edges it out on these criteria. Even at that it has remain SUV choice of the ''comforable'' ones. Or is it because its M-E-R-C-E-D-E-S B-E-N-Z

I will want NLanders car lover or seasoned auto dealers to help out.
Re: What About Benz G-wagon by tolugar: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
Maybe cos it's "fourcorner"

Can't buy that car

Unless given for free
Re: What About Benz G-wagon by obinna222: 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
I guess (might be wrong), that it's a classic model that they have retained as their premium brand. Because when compared to the ML and GL (which losses value like water in a basket), the G Class still remains expensive with a 2004 used sells for 7-8m
Re: What About Benz G-wagon by Coolcash1: 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
You don't like it and you want someone to dash you, haba!!!

Still expecting answer to my question people
Re: What About Benz G-wagon by Flye: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Coolcash1:
You don't like it and you want someone to dash you, haba!!!

Still expecting answer to my question people
Ole ni.

I think it is classic, luxury in not about comfort, beauty or taste, it is psychological what effect does it produce in mind. The beast still create that effect at her own level.

1 Like

Re: What About Benz G-wagon by Coolcash1: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
obinna222:
I guess (might be wrong), that it's a classic model that they have retained as their premium brand. Because when compared to the ML and GL (which losses value like water in a basket), the G Class still remains expensive with a 2004 used sells for 7-8m

Hmmmmm
Re: What About Benz G-wagon by calculusx(m): 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
May GOD punish Poverty grin. Amen

1 Like

Re: What About Benz G-wagon by thegame(m): 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hahahahahaha, Calculux, AMEN o.

See ehn, OP, lemme tell you what I think. Its not about space or comfort or beauty. This car is just for the powerful. If u never chop bellyful, dont just dare it. People that drive the car do it for prestige and honour, nothing more. Also, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Its certainly not the easiest car to drive on tthe road(though the G63 is by far the swiftest) but its not a Car to be mistaken. Anywhere you take a GWagon to, you are respected. Forget range, x6, GL and the rest, GWgon just stands out. Its a damn beast!!!

1 Like

Re: What About Benz G-wagon by NemzySeries(m): 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Even tho av got less dan 15k (naira) in ma acct, av always dreamt of cruising & burning d hell out of Mercedes products specifically d S class & G wagon respectively & also buying 1 4 a man of God as a seed.......baba God hear ma prayers & see if I wunt do ma part.....God bless me,God bless Mercedes, God bless all d peepz sincerely hustling to get a gud life
Re: What About Benz G-wagon by Coolcash1: 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
calculusx:
May GOD punish Poverty grin. Amen

grin na wa for you this man. You come post pics as if I no sabi the real deal. This must be the latest model I love it.
Re: What About Benz G-wagon by Coolcash1: 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
thegame:

See ehn, OP, lemme tell you what I think. Its not about space or comfort or beauty. This car is just for the powerful. If u never chop bellyful, dont just dare it. People that drive the car do it for prestige and honour, nothing more. Also, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Its certainly not the easiest car to drive on tthe road(though the G63 is by far the swiftest) but its not a Car to be mistaken. Anywhere you take a GWagon to, you are respected. Forget range, x6, GL and the rest, GWgon just stands out. Its a damn beast!!!

Bros, me sef no complain about shape, space or beauty. I just dey reason am wetin make the "beast" (make I borrow your word) that costly. Abi na im engine power?

Nevertheless, I don yarn baba God say make him bless my hustle so I fit add am to my fleet. I love G.
Re: What About Benz G-wagon by Coolcash1: 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
NemzySeries:
Even tho av got less dan 15k (naira) in ma acct, av always dreamt of cruising & burning d hell out of Mercedes products specifically d S class & G wagon respectively & also buying 1 4 a man of God as a seed.......baba God hear ma prayers & see if I wunt do ma part.....God bless me,God bless Mercedes, God bless all d peepz sincerely hustling to get a gud life

Baba God go bless our hustle IJN.

1 Like

Re: What About Benz G-wagon by lacicrips(m): 1:26am On Jul 13, 2015
My crush. Will get one soon wink.
Re: What About Benz G-wagon by danowena: 4:33am On Jul 13, 2015
Despite all the hype surrounding that ride. I don't like it. The power of a landcruiser and the luxury offered by the lexus variant is good enough. For the Effizzy, I love the RR sports. Although if God blesses me and I have excess cash, I could consider putting one in my garage just for the sake of it. smiley
Re: What About Benz G-wagon by calculusx(m): 8:06am On Jul 13, 2015
thegame:

You couldn't have said it better. Wherever we took it to the respect is always there.
Every single chick wants to associate and take pictures inside G-wag with just few of them allowed to drive it grin grin if I start posting pics you go laugh tire.
I laugh when people complain abt V6 consuming fuel grin Life is GOOD my brother

Re: What About Benz G-wagon by Coolcash1: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
calculusx:

You couldn't have said it better. Wherever we took it to the respect is always there.
Every single chick wants to associate and take pictures inside G-wag with just few of them allowed to drive it grin grin if I start posting pics you go laugh tire.
I laugh when people complain abt V6 consuming fuel grin Life is GOOD my brother

O ya post them nah make we see.... grin grin grin
Re: What About Benz G-wagon by universalautos9(m): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2018
ANOTHER ONE.....MERCEDES BENZ G WAGON FOR THE BOSSES ON BORDE NOW.....DIRECT FROM AMERICA.....AND CAN BE DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR STEP....

Re: What About Benz G-wagon by ColdIce: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2018
car wey u no go fit maintain
ppl think being wealthy is by owing g wagons
fools
nobody will buy it second hand. nor be naija u dey.
Re: What About Benz G-wagon by Idboyostic(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
I remembered when I was going up, I used to dislike the G-wagon because it was ugly compared to other SUV till a day I was told the price and I was eager to know what makes the ugly thing that expensive compared to other SUV'.....

My hatred for it stopped the very day I was privilege to drive one.....it was a beast indeed and since then I fell in love with the later series and became a fan

(1) (Reply)

2004 Model Toyota Rav4 Toks 4wheel Drive Selling Cheap / SOLD OUT Venza Tokunbo In Ibadan 08088525399 Thumbstart @5m / Car Rental (Abuja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.