Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Ps3 Games Needed In Abuja/jos - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Ps3 Games Needed In Abuja/jos (649 Views)

Hacked Ps3 With Games Needed / PS3 Games For Sale! *New Stock* Best Prices Around / PS3 Games For Sale btw 2k-6k each with discount for buying more than 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ps3 Games Needed In Abuja/jos by deenawe(m): 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
I am staying in Jos currently and I would like to buy used ps3 cds from anyone who just wants to get rid of them. The games don't have to be too recent(in fact I will prefer if they weren't), as long as they work OK.. I am willing to buy at least 3 games at 2k each. If you aren't in Jos I am willing to make a short trip to abuja but that will be contingent on our negotiations. Cheers. smiley
Re: Ps3 Games Needed In Abuja/jos by kyzaru(m): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
what are the desired titles your require?
deenawe:
I am staying in Jos currently and I would like to buy used ps3 cds from anyone who just wants to get rid of them. The games don't have to be too recent(in fact I will prefer if they weren't), as long as they work OK.. I am willing to buy at least 3 games at 2k each. If you aren't in Jos I am willing to make a short trip to abuja but that will be contingent on our negotiations. Cheers. smiley
Re: Ps3 Games Needed In Abuja/jos by Rahoof2(m): 5:22am On Jul 15, 2015
deenawe:

Check www.sosogames.net or call/whatsapp 08022887378, 08060569674.
Re: Ps3 Games Needed In Abuja/jos by rezy15(m): 8:18am On Jul 15, 2015
Got chipped Xbox 360 slims with 20 games in the HDD. No need to own discs. If ur interested let me know. Located in kaduna. 08032842923
Re: Ps3 Games Needed In Abuja/jos by deenawe(m): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
Call of duty ghosts or mass effect 3. Both games are about three to fours years old now I should think...

kyzaru:
what are the desired titles your require?
Re: Ps3 Games Needed In Abuja/jos by Ericnrm(m): 12:16am On Jul 16, 2015
I've also got a New ps3 move with web cam,motion controller and slim controller for just 12k...Negotiable,based in abuja

Re: Ps3 Games Needed In Abuja/jos by kyzaru(m): 4:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Are you willing to pay NGN6,500.00 for both of them? if yes, when can you can pick them up in Abuja?

deenawe:
Call of duty ghosts or mass effect 3. Both games are about three to fours years old now I should think...

Re: Ps3 Games Needed In Abuja/jos by topdowngames(m): 8:46am On Jul 23, 2015
Huh wide range of used ps3 games are available at http://topdowngames.com.ng/ in Lagos. Please check their large collection smiley..

(1) (Reply)

Ps3 Games / PS4 slim and PS4 fat console for sale serious buyers only / 1 Tera Byte PS4 Pro For Sale With Pad And Cds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.