Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Help Finding Python 3 Web Host. Pls - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Finding Python 3 Web Host. Pls (664 Views)

How To Write A Guessing Game Program In Python 3 / Dificult To Update Pip in Python 3 when default is python 2 / Need Help Finding An Inventory Control And Management Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Finding Python 3 Web Host. Pls by Greatfes17: 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
Please guys, I need help on how to host python 3 web app.

I want to write simple script to collect data from specified webpage(s). I am trying to be certain about the requirements before continuing.

I have heard of GAE, heroku, AWS, Azure and pythonanywhere. All I want is someone to point me to a straight path through this. The steps on their site is not clear enough. Some require Git account and I dont want Git atleast for now. It must also be free...

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks a million...
Re: Help Finding Python 3 Web Host. Pls by kurtisblue: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
heroku is awesome is its free but with limited resources. its easy to learn and use and the documentation is almost perfect.
Yes your are encouraged to have git account..... really its for your own good and it cost nothing.
just create git acc, email acc(not hotmail) and straight to heroku. Follow some examples using flask or django and voila.

(1) (Reply)

Your Body, The Battery: Powering Gadgets From Human “biofuel” / Facebook To Have A Dislike Button / Be Part Of The Next Big Ongoing Project In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.