Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) (1015 Views)

An Awesome Wedding Decoration Like Heavenly Dinner / Recommend Event Vendors / Wedding pictures from our job last Weekend (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 12:14am On Jul 13, 2015
Like i promised some weeks ago, these are some pictures of the outcome of what we have been upto recently!

It was all about Jay&Jay last weekend! As you all know we are all about budget weddings! Inspite of the budget vs expectations, we still made it happen for the couple. The Groom and Bride's mum couldn't stop saying thank you and we got another job right there! Thank you for the referrals and thank you for choosing La' Heiress Hospitality Services.

Decided to try out some of our own (nairalanders) if we don't patronise ourselves, who will? They brought their A-game! They really did an awesome job!

Wedding planner- La'Heiress Hospitality Services
Finger foods and chapman- Bobo Chops
Decoration- Deev Impressions
Cake- Square Cakes
DJ- DJ Wizzy
Wedding Stationery- Ebenezer Ruth Wedding Stationery

Like I always say, a wedding doesn't have to be expensive to be memorable
Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 13, 2015
angry
Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 12:16am On Jul 13, 2015
The couple! Jennifer and Jeremiah.

Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 13, 2015
undecided
Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 12:21am On Jul 13, 2015
Pictures wont upload sad
Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 12:23am On Jul 13, 2015
Who says place cards can't be beautiful without frames? While we thought that frames may cost us more, we decided to have @EbenezerRuth design these beautiful table place cards and our client was just as pleased. We also made sure it reflected the theme of the wedding, orange, white, flowers!

For your wedding stationery, contact Ebenezer Ruth today and it will be a choice you will be forever grateful that you made! 07087668124 that's the number to call.

1 Share

Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 12:25am On Jul 13, 2015
More pictures coming up, having problems uploading the pictures, I dont know what's the cause for this.

1 Share

Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 12:27am On Jul 13, 2015
The ever efficient Bobo's Chops at work! When Bobo's chops saw that we needed more hands with the serving of the food, he asked his boys to help and they didn't grumble or complain! Very thoughtful of him, when building your team, characteristics like this is a huge plus! Thank you dear, God bless you!

1 Share

Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by Bilabong(m): 12:27am On Jul 13, 2015
Thumbs up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 12:28am On Jul 13, 2015
If you haven't heard of DJ Wizzy, now is the time to contact him! Damn! This is one great Dj, from his mixing to the selection and his humilty is outta this world!

Contact him today!

1 Share

Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 12:37am On Jul 13, 2015
When I contacted Deev, I had my doubts as I wasn't familiar with her but she kept reassuring me and somehow my instincts just told me to go with her and deapite the fact that she had such little time to work with, she was able to pull it off! Even when I wanted her to re-do something, she didnt argue, she just pulled it straight off and started again! Impressed! Very good vendor to work with, she superceeded my expectations and I was not disappointed!

Contact her today!

1 Share

Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 12:38am On Jul 13, 2015
Ebenezer Ruth Wedding Stationery to the rescue! We needed elegant, not expensive and beautiful. And we were definitely imoressed with their creativity. Who could have thought that a paper card could be this beautiful, huh?!

contact them today!

1 Share

Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 12:39am On Jul 13, 2015
#LaHeiressCouple diggin' it! The groom just wont stop telling me thank you and his friends kept asking him how he pulled it off and he would just direct them to me. To think that we had most of our convos via whatsapp, we didn't get to meet until very close to the day. Thamk you for your trust in us! Happy Married Life!

1 Share

Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 12:40am On Jul 13, 2015
Special touch from the wedding planner! Just added glamour to the event. Mother of the bride particularly loved it!

Designed by Ebenezer Ruth Wedding Stationery.
08187003137 (What'sApp)

1 Share

Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by boboLIL(m): 12:40am On Jul 13, 2015
Awesome........

More Success guys

1 Like

Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 12:40am On Jul 13, 2015
This cake ehn, if you hear the story, we kept going back and forth on the price, the baker finally agreed, she is our baker but sometimes, you have to go the extra mile for some clients to get the best and still work within their budget. When I saw the cake ehn, I almost collapsed! It was sooo big, it tasted even better! To think that we agreed on 100 cutouts and she did 200 blew my mind! She is a great baker and she values relationship over money!

Contact her today for your fabulous cakes, tell her from La'Heiress
Square Cakes- 08173114582

1 Share

Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 12:42am On Jul 13, 2015
Jevinik Jevinik Jevinik!!! Their hospitality services is off the hook! Their food is great value for money! The chicken is enough to fill you up, their waiters are so clean and active! Awesome job guys!

1 Share

Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 12:43am On Jul 13, 2015
These security men......... Strictly by IV meant strictly by IV oo, even with their gele and aso ebi, if they didn't have an IV, it was a no no oh! These guys were not joking mehn! Awesome Awesome Job Eze!

For their prifessional Services, call them, it will be money well spent!

1 Share

Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 12:44am On Jul 13, 2015
We decided to add more glamour by making paper toppers for the finger foods, plus its more convenient to hold a paper than a toothpick! Or what do you think?

designed by Ebenezer Ruth wedding stationery
08187003137 (whatsapp)

Then the team, from left to right, La' Heiress, Lizzy, Deev impressions and Bobo's Chops! Awesome job guys!

1 Share

Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 12:45am On Jul 13, 2015
And no, the tatoo isn't a new one, it has been there for about 2 years.

Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 12:46am On Jul 13, 2015
I have seen couples and I have seen couples in love! These two are in love! The love they have for themselves ehn! One could smell it from a mile away! There was just something about them, you know when they say a couple connects, mentally, emotionally, physically.... It was awesome planning their wedding. Happy Married life dearies!

All pictures are from La' Heiress professional photographer @shileshonoikiphotography
Contact him today for your beautiful pictures

1 Share

Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 13, 2015
Nice pictures and lovely coordination.
But what was the budget and for how many guests?

1 Like

Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 1:25am On Jul 13, 2015
Thank you very much. As for the budget, we cannot disclose that here as per client/planner confidentiality. But you can add us up on bbm 5155FEF3 and we can talk better. Thank you.
Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 1:37am On Jul 13, 2015
The very beautiful programme! Designed by Ebenezer Ruth! Aren't they just good at what they do?! Did you notice the flow in the design? From the paper toppers to the table place cards, to the reserved cards, to the menu cards, to the welcome frame! They kept it flowing! Awesome awesome job guys!

What can I say? They are badt like that!

contact them today!
08187003137 (whatsapp)

1 Share

Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 1:48am On Jul 13, 2015
Wedding logo designed by @xtrmcreations! First picture was the initial logo, then the bride wanted the j and j facing the same direction and not opposite, hence the 2nd picture.

Wedding Invitation card by Ebenezer Ruth Wedding Stationery.

All pictures are from @shileshonoikiphotography

If you don't know what we are about, here is a brief summary:

We are event planners dedicated to budget couples, as we believe that a wedding doesn't have to be expensive to be memorable! Every love story is beautiful, Let's help turn your beautiful love story into a beautiful wedding! Tell us your budget, what is important to you and let's help you rationalise it!

Contact us for details

1 Share

Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 2:03am On Jul 13, 2015
The feedback... This is where it gets interesting... The mother said, lamide, you are now family because nobody could have pulled this off, you were patient with us and I will definitely refer you to my friends and she did or should I say started? Right there, she introduced me to all her fri3nds and one said instantly, you are planning my daughters wedding and I have received not less than 3 bbm requests from the same wedding, all talking weddings! Yaaay!

Thank you Lord for this success, may God continue to give us the strength we need. To my team, you are just awesome! God bless you all!

Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 13, 2015
LaHeiress:
Thank you very much. As for the budget, we cannot disclose that here as per client/planner confidentiality. But you can add us up on bbm 5155FEF3 and we can talk better. Thank you.

You stated budget wedding in your first post.

I am not saying you state an exact price. Just give a range. Like 700 to 1 million would get you this. Or 300-400 would get you this same setting.

The community deserves to know. So at least we have an idea if truly its within our reach before we come knocking.

1 Like

Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 7:42am On Jul 13, 2015
A client wants differ, if a client has 300k for 100 guests and wants different things, it may work for that particular client but it may not for the other, because of the their different wants. So if I give you a price and you feel its too much for you, you wont come knocking and if its too little, you may feel the same should work for you meanwhile, it doesn't mean we can't make your budget work for your wedding. Contact me, tell me your budget and let's take it up from there, okay? Hope you understand the angle I am coming from?
Re: About Last Weekend. Our Nairaland Vendors Did An Awesome Job! (pictures) by Deev(f): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2015
Olamide. Weldone. It was a great honour working with you. And tenks for trusting me and my team. We love you.
Keep it up, this is just d begining.

Deev. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Come Join The Train / I Need Advice On The Best Camera And T Shirt Printing Machine / Mr & Miss All Campus Imo State Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.