Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Evolution theory is flawed - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Evolution theory is flawed (2690 Views)

25 Reasons To Doubt The Theory Of Evolution. / Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. / Big Bang And Evolution Theory Are The Two Greatest Scam In Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evolution theory is flawed by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
NumberOne2:

You analogy is flawed (refering to the BOLDED).
Correction, Evolution is NOT life. Evolution is based on LIFE.

Gravity doesn't only work with Apples. He may as well have pushed a brick off the table edge.

I mentioned apples because Newton observed an apple falling from a tree before he made his observations, hypothesis, and finally the theory of gravitation.
Gravity works with bricks also and other materials in the universe from stars to quarks, so the gravitationists should explain how bricks, starts, quarks - and even the entire universe came about because gravity depends on them to function, no?
Evolution ONLY works with life. We need to know where life came from. We know the source of Gravity but not the source of Evolution, why? Is that not a valid question.
Really? You know the source of gravity? Please, write a paper proving gravitons and win a Nobel Prize for Nigeria.
Well scientist are working on it so that shows its a valid question but till then... the flaw remains.
Scientists are working on the origin of life not to prove evolution, but to prove Newton's laws of motion, because obviously the laws require the existence of bodies, and according to you a theory is not valid until it proves the axioms it rests upon. (Two can troll; trolling is a art)

PS: You never answered my question: Why does it have to be evolutionists? Why not Electrians, or bankers, or politians? They all presuppose the existence of life and the universe, don't they?

1 Like

Re: Evolution theory is flawed by NumberOne2(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Karmanaut:

Scientists are working on the origin of life not to prove evolution, but to prove Newton's laws of motion, because obviously the laws require the existence of bodies, and according to you a theory is not valid until it proves the axioms it rests upon. (Two can troll; trolling is a art)

Nothing to troll here. Even Scientists agree that lack of proof of life is a flaw in Evolution but hey you Dont think so. Find a post I made earlier.

A central question in evolution is how simple protocells first arose and how they could differ in reproductive output, thus enabling the accumulation of novel biological emergences over time, i.e. biological evolution.
Although a functional protocell has not yet been achieved in a laboratory setting, the goal to understand the process appears well within reach. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protocell

Let me know when the proof is found till then it is flawed. No big deal. Just needs more research. Cheers

PS: Refer to the definition of flawed from a post I made earlier. It doesnt mean useless, it just means its imperfect. Still needs more work.
Re: Evolution theory is flawed by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
NumberOne2:

Nothing to troll here. Even Scientists agree that lack of proof of life is a flaw in Evolution but hey you Dont think so. Find a post I made earlier.

[citation needed]

Let me know when the proof is found till then it is flawed. No big deal. Just needs more research. Cheers

PS: Refer to the definition of flawed from a post I made earlier. It doesnt mean useless, it just means its imperfect. Still needs more work.
Proof for what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Evolution theory is flawed by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 20, 2015
NumberOne2:

Refering to the BOLDED above. Evolutionist MUST fix this foundation. I never saw a man who built a house on a faulty foundation and is expecting someone else to come fix it for him.

The foundation of evolution is that life already exists. How did life come about? This is my question. Evolution is built on a faulty foundation which should be questioned.

The ONLY evolution seen today is MICRO. There is no record of MACRO evolution to form new KINDS of animals or plants. Even at that, evolution is built on a FAULTY foundation. Either this foundation is strenghtened by more evidence or it will soon fall.
exactly the theories for evolution is all based concepts the human mind cannot truly unravel...thats why i said we,humans can only draw up a theory to try and explain what we observe.... it could be right, it could be wrong... same thing with blackholes, planets that support alien life, big bang, e. t. c.... the foundations of such theory cannot be strengthened beyond certain threshold because human understanding is limited in such areas to the knowledge availabe at the time... ... we just take it as it is...thats why science is so wonderful, if you disagree with a law or principle, draw up your own thesis and let it be put to the test... if tomorrow, scientist make new discoveries that challenge all we know to be true about evolution or gravity or blackholes,it will be scrutinized and if it holds weight, science wont be ashamed to do away with what we thought was true..... science is dynamic....
Re: Evolution theory is flawed by johnydon22(m): 1:00am On Jul 20, 2015
Teempakguy:
evolution is not that general. It assume the existence of the protocell in order to function. However, explaining the origin of the protocell will be left for ANOTHER theory.
It is not compulsory for a single theory to explain all of life. cheesy
Just wish i saw this thread on time
Re: Evolution theory is flawed by Blakjewelry(m): 8:04am On Jul 20, 2015
johnydon22:
Just wish i saw this thread on time
You are still welcome o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bank Account Available For Online Transfer Transactions And Cash Deposit / 3 Million Dollars Inside A Bulletproof Glass At The Busstop / Download The Best Cafe Timer Made In Nigeria For Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.