Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March (2703 Views)

Poll: Which team will remain in the UCL?

Juventus: 15% (3 votes)
Chelsea: 84% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Liverpool Vs Manchester United :Europa (2 - 0) ON 10th March 2016 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 / UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by Cristalz(f): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2009
Chelsea visit Italy to meet Juventus for the 2nd leg of the UCL at the Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino, 19.45pm GMT.

With a 0 - 1 aggregate score line in favor of Chelsea, Juventus will be looking to remain in the UCL come Tuesday. They were unable to match Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, so they will have to get a win for their progression to be absolutely certain.
   However last night, in the course of the game between Torino and Juventus, Mohamed Sissoko suffered trauma to his left foot which caused a metatarsal fracture. The Juventus midfielder will definitely be out of Tuesday's game, and may be out for the remainder of the season. The team should be able to cope without him though.  .  .not like they've got a choice.

Chelsea are yet to lose a match since Guus Hiddink took over at Stamford Bridge. Their 2 - 0 FA Cup victory over Coventry city has further boosted their confidence level, and now they seem completely ready to take on Juventus and further extend their lone goal aggregate lead.
   Chelsea will be without midfielder Deco (Hamstring), top scorer Anelka (Toe injury), Joe Cole (Knee injury), and Ferriera (Ligament injury). Carvalho and Michael Essien are back in training though.
   Hiddink will need a little bit of ingenuity to tie this one up.
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by Mustay(m): 12:10am On Mar 09, 2009
Drogba 2 - juve 0

Hiddink's record remains 100%

Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by switch47(m): 11:26am On Mar 09, 2009
juventus will turn the table and defeat chelsea----------------chelsea is going out of the champions league in the next 24 hours!! they will waste chelsea!! juventus 3 chelsea 1
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by LloydIy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2009
Chelsea vs Juventus isn't going to be as easy as the Chelsea fans think it would be, I think the highest Chelsea can come out with is a draw. THE FACT REMAINS ENGLISH CLUBS ARE THE BEST IN THE CURRENT CHAMPIONS . Juve have no hope embarassed But Chelsea needs to be careful grin [s] quarlifier for Chelsea though [/s]
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by switch47(m): 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2009
CHELSEA WILL LOSE TO JUVENTUS ND WILL BE THROWN OUT OF THE UCL---------TOMORO!!
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2009
Whether 2+2 = 4 or 2x2=4 the bottom line is that the answer remains the same that is to say chelsea will qualify we just need to keep the scores to the barest minimum like one one or two one blues for life.
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by switch47(m): 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2009
THE ONLY BOTTOM LNE HERE IS CHELSEA WILL BE DISGRACED OUT OF THE CHAMPIONS LEGUE!!
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by FBS: 9:49am On Mar 10, 2009
Chelsea will surprise many people.
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by dominique(f): 9:56am On Mar 10, 2009
yeah. . .and crash out tongue
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by FBS: 10:09am On Mar 10, 2009
dominique:

yeah. . .and crash out tongue
do you know the meaning of suprise at all? dummy. 
most of you expect chelsea to crash out but chelsea will surprise you by going through.
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by dominique(f): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2009
FBS:

most of you expect chelsea to crash out but chelsea will surprise you by going through.
duh!!! most people wont be surprised if chelsea goes through at least they have a one goal advantage over juve, the last thing y'all are expecting is for juve to turn the match around. you'll get the suprise you're looking for when your boys are sent packing.
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by FBS: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2009
dominique:

duh!!! most people wont be surprised if chelsea goes through at least they have a one goal advantage over juve, the last thing y'all are expecting is for juve to turn the match around. you'll get the suprise you're looking for when your boys are sent packing.
in your dreams., abi?
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by allboyz(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2009
FBS:

i dont know u to be abusive shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

FBS:

Yes,they may surprise us be conceeding just 2 goal and crash out instead of the 5 nill that we are all expecting tongue wink
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by FBS: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2009
allboyz:

i dont know u to be abusive shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
well, you know I'm not.
Someone got on my nerves while I was replying the post. grin

allboyz:
Yes,they may surprise us be conceeding just 2 goal and crash out instead of the 5 nill that we are all expecting tongue wink
why you pips hate us this much. cool
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by Mustay(m): 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2009
FBS I vex for you 'co that person wey you curse sef na my fwend!
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by Mustay(m): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2009
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by mykali(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2009
i dont care what y'all haterz are saying down 'ere but the BUTTOCK line remains the fact that chelsea is whooping some Italian Old Ladie's ASS tonight. hate it or love it the chelskites (the under rated underdogz) are coming on top of this game. tongue
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by vikiviko(m): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2009
I hope we win.
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by tmoney11(m): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2009
We are winning tomorrow.
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by dominique(f): 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2009
Mustay:

thanks for havin my back mustay, i told myself i'll never exchange insults on this site. besides, eye for eye leads to blindness and headache.
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by khanye(m): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2009
• Juve have won ten of their last 13 home games in the UEFA Champions League and have not been beaten in Turin since a 1-0 reverse against RC Deportivo La Coruña in the first knockout round on 9 March 2004.

• Chelsea failed to win on their travels in this season's group stage, drawing with FC Girondins de Bordeaux and CFR 1907 Cluj either side of a 3-1 loss at Juve's Serie A rivals AS Roma.
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by LloydIy(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2009
Is sad when sb tries to tell you sth about your club - CHELSEA and its true. Seriously I'm not blaming anyone that insults another when they tell you your club is not as good as you think it is tongue
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by Belewu: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2009
pls anyone with a link for this match?
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by switch47(m): 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2009
khanye:

• Juve have won ten of their last 13 home games in the UEFA Champions League and have not been beaten in Turin since a 1-0 reverse against RC Deportivo La Coruña in the first knockout round on 9 March 2004.

• Chelsea failed to win on their travels in this season's group stage, drawing with FC Girondins de Bordeaux and CFR 1907 Cluj either side of a 3-1 loss at Juve's Serie A rivals AS Roma.
CHELSEA IS DOOMED TODAY!! TAGGED LAST BURIAL PART TWO (REVENGE OF THE OLD LADY) CHELSEA IS FINISHED--------END OF THE BLUES!!!
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by abrahym(m): 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2009
MAN UNITED 4 LIFE, chelsea will qualify for sure though im not a chelski fan, juventus got no threat
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by switch47(m): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2009
CHELSEA WILL FALL!!
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by tkb417(m): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2009
game to end 2-1
Drug gba to bail the idiots out again!!
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by FBS: 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2009
some people are just plain stupid. small time now, another "I-only-support-the-winning-team'' freak will start a new thread "Chelsea supporters are lousy.
why call people idiots for no reason?
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by FBS: 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2009
@mustay, abeg no vex but you suppose know na. . .I'm not the abusive type grin. sometimes these folks just get on your nerves.
aunty dominique, hope say you no vex sha? no long thing. grin
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by FBS: 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2009
Belewu:

pls anyone with a link for this match?
http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=32578&part=sports

pick ya choice.
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by FBS: 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2009
ladies and gentle men, here we go.
Re: Juventus(2) Vs Chelsea(3) - aggregate- On Tuesday 10th March by bebe4u(f): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2009
we will win.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Diego Simeone Begging C Ronaldo To Have Mercy / Lennon: The Best Right Winger In The Premiership / Roy Hodgson Set To Be England Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.