Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Manchester United (2) Vs Inter Milan(0) Aggregate On Wednesday 11th March. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United (2) Vs Inter Milan(0) Aggregate On Wednesday 11th March. (3210 Views)

Poll: Which team will remain in the UCL?

Manchester United: 62% (17 votes)
Internazionale Milano: 37% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 / AC Milan Vs Inter Milan (0 - 1) On Sun 15th January 2012 / UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Inter Milan(0) Aggregate On Wednesday 11th March. by LloydIy(m): 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2009
red devils keeping it real nice one Vidic,  Its UNITED for ever
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Inter Milan(0) Aggregate On Wednesday 11th March. by dayokanu(m): 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2009
ZLATAN off the post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Inter Milan(0) Aggregate On Wednesday 11th March. by dayokanu(m): 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2009
That shoulda been a corner. VDS got a finger to Stankovics shot
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Inter Milan(0) Aggregate On Wednesday 11th March. by Olisehua: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2009
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Inter Milan(0) Aggregate On Wednesday 11th March. by superstar1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2009
end of matchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Inter Milan(0) Aggregate On Wednesday 11th March. by LloydIy(m): 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2009
Mourinho never see nothing. chairman welcome to old trafford where[b]Sir Alex Ferguson[/b] lives have you heard of him grin special one welcome[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Inter Milan(0) Aggregate On Wednesday 11th March. by unix4real1(m): 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2009
Morhino no know say mouth no do am undecided (Enu o se) grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Inter Milan(0) Aggregate On Wednesday 11th March. by LloydIy(m): 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2009
Papa Dayokanu sorry but your son said too much about you, that had the REDs overrate you, Now the Black sheep is invisible leaving his father all alone
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Inter Milan(0) Aggregate On Wednesday 11th March. by GoldCircle: 9:23am On Mar 12, 2009
I thought I told you!!! UNITED 4 EVA!
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Inter Milan(0) Aggregate On Wednesday 11th March. by abrahym(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2009
uefa plz pair man united vs chelsea or liverpool vs chelski in quaterfinal let if chelski will progress to semifinal.
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Inter Milan(0) Aggregate On Wednesday 11th March. by sniperwolf(m): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2009
I'm a Chelsea fan and a core fan of Mourinho, without a bias mind I think Man U is the best team in the World
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Inter Milan(0) Aggregate On Wednesday 11th March. by sniperwolf(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2009
I'm a Chelsea fan and a core fan of Mourinho, without a bias mind I think Man U is the best team in the World
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Inter Milan(0) Aggregate On Wednesday 11th March. by LloydIy(m): 10:23am On Mar 12, 2009
SNIPERWOLF

Truthfully spoken, unbelieveable shocked sha. I feel you
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Inter Milan(0) Aggregate On Wednesday 11th March. by m4showcom(m): 10:40am On Mar 12, 2009
up man u
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Inter Milan(0) Aggregate On Wednesday 11th March. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2009
sniperwolf:

Much as I dislike them, I have also had to admit this several times.
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Inter Milan(0) Aggregate On Wednesday 11th March. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2009
I am very happy dt all them haterz are acknowledging the fact that man utd is the best team in the world. Like i always say "THE GOOD TIMES ARE HERE".
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Inter Milan(0) Aggregate On Wednesday 11th March. by hedges007(m): 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2009
All hail the Gallant giant of world football, i once told mourinho that, its not by spying or constant use of boys' scout approach, we are just too hot and Hot Trafford is damn deadly, a call of Duty to Liverpool, beware, we shall also pull their  liver at hot trafford likewise. United all the way, we can do it again, Red Devil, I concur.
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Inter Milan(0) Aggregate On Wednesday 11th March. by mykali(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2009
an early goal in each half . . .each from headers.

two ''off the post'' chances by Ibra and Leite . . . gifted Man Utd a deserved? victory.

the scums better laugh all they can now and drink to a state of stupour.

Liverpool storms the theatre of nightmare over the weekend.
tongue
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Inter Milan(0) Aggregate On Wednesday 11th March. by LloydIy(m): 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2009
The reigning Italian champions Inter were no match for the reigning English, Champions League and World champions Manchester Mourinho: All Italians Will Be Pleased With Inter’s Elimination
The outspoken Portuguese tactician believes that the entire Italian peninsula will be pleased that his side are out of the Champions League.
Mar 11, 2009 6:04:39 PM

United, at Old Trafford last night.

The Nerazzurri needed to attain a result in order to progress further in the competition, however they failed in their quest, as United ran out victors by a 2-0 score line.

Inter’s elimination from the competition is something that the coach Jose Mourinho believes will please all Italians, whilst he also feels that all is not lost despite their exit.

“All of Italy will be happy because we were eliminated. But I do not care,” Mourinho declared in an interview with Rai following the match.

“I am not angry, only sad. We did not have the luck you need to win these big matches, so I am sorry that we don’t have the chance to win this cup any longer.“In any case, there is still the Scudetto, which is something we surely must win now.

Mourinho’s men currently lead their nearest rivals Juventus by a comfortable seven points with eleven rounds remaining, meaning that a fourth consecutive Scudetto is well and truly on the cards.

Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Inter Milan(0) Aggregate On Wednesday 11th March. by LloydIy(m): 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2009
Jose Mourinho Alleged To Have Punched A Fan

Police are investigating claims that Internazionale manager Jose Mourinho punched a fan after his club lost to Manchester United late last night.
Mar 12, 2009 6:42:49 AM

Internazionale manager Jose Mourinho is to be quizzed by Greater Manchester police following reported claims that he assaulted a fan after his side crashed out of the Champions League round of 16 clash by a 2-0 scoreline against reigning European champions Manchester United at Old Trafford.

Mourinho is believed to have punched a supporter close to the Inter team bus. Police have contacted Manchester United to request CCTV footage of the area, and a police spokesperson was quoted by Sky Sports as saying, "Shortly before midnight last night a man reported that he had been punched in the face outside Old Trafford.

"We are investigating an allegation of common assault," the statement concluded.

There is yet to be an official comment from either Internazionale, or Manchester United.

United though are believed to be aware of the incident.

If the charismatic Portuguese manager is questioned by British police, it will not be the first time. While boss of Chelsea, in 2007, Mourinho was said to have been arrested and cautioned after refusing to allow police to put his pet dog - Gullit - into quarantine.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/86/italy/2009/03/12/1151637/jose-mourinho-alleged-to-have-punched-a-fan

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Eternal Predicament That Is Guti / Goal.com Comments Section Diasbled? / Chelsea Vs Stoke City (1 - 0) On Saturday March 10 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.