Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March (1866 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds to the Next Round?

Liverpool: 91% (11 votes)
Real Madrid: 8% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Liverpool Vs Manchester United :Europa (2 - 0) ON 10th March 2016 / Real Madrid Vs Schalke 04 UCL: (3 - 4) On 10th March 2015 / Manchester United (2) Vs Inter Milan(0) Aggregate On Wednesday 11th March. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by mukina2: 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2009
Liverpool  are back at the top of their game  , having overturned the previous weeks bad luck to a stunning 2-0  win over Sunderland in the League, with goals from Ngog and Benayoun who also scored their lone goal at the Bernabeu in the first leg.
Captain Steven Gerrad will most likely start this match and Torres  will hopefully be fit in time for the clash. Liverpool have high hopes for this encounter and will do all it takes to ensure that they win it.

Real Madrid are determined to   overturn the results and grab a win at  Anfield which is very unlikely to happen,  they were somehow lucky to escape with a draw at the Madrid derby with Klas Jan Huntelaar grabbing an equaliser after being outplayed for long periods by Atletico, They have currently cut the chase for the league title to 6 points behind Barcelona

This will be a possible win for Liverpool because they have an away goal and they are palying at home
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by saintneo(m): 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2009
ynwa
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by ogazi007(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2009
madrid is out of CL.im so happy.no thropy for them this season,i only pity wande ramos,poor him,they will drive again o!lol
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by LloydIy(m): 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2009
MADRID thank God loosing trophies doesn't make them poor,  cause they are just too unlucky the time it was obvious they are now serious they drew them with LIVERPOOL . I would say they are trying to break a record on loosing at almost the quarter finalist. sorry but better club next time embarassed undecided cry,   grin
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by Akatamba(m): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2009
I would like to advise every singly one of you Liverpool's tools out there to pray to God or whatever laughably myth you believe in - (that your pathetic excuse for a football club indeed prevail, hence if they fail to do so then i will be more or less forced to advocate for a substantial downgrade!)
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by otokx(m): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2009
Those real boys are not coordinating at all and what was Gerrard thinking of to get that yellow card.
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by otokx(m): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2009
This is going to be a massacre; real madrid should forget it. 3 - 0
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by Akatamba(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2009
I can not believe how bad and cowardly those sissies are playing right now.
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by Cristalz(f): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2009
First goal was fair for Liverpool. . .Torres' touch on that guy was too light for a foul to have been called.

Second goal was so not fair for the same reason as the first. . .the Madrid guy's touch on Gerrard was way too light for a penalty to have been awarded.
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by dominique(f): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2009
good to see torres is back to scoring ways. poor galacticos, guess  its adios ramos.
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by otokx(m): 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2009
Yet another guys; its 4 - 0 and the galacticos are still clueless.
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by nazzyon(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2009
Obviously, it is game over for Real Madrid.
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by ogazi007(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2009
Cristalz:

First goal was fair for Liverpool.  .  .Torres' touch on that guy was too light for a foul to have been called.

Second goal was so not fair for the same reason as the first.  .  .the Madrid guy's touch on Gerrard was way too light for a penalty to have been awarded.
it was a well desevered penalty my sister.it was a hand ball.its going to be six zero today.im happy madrid is dead and buried.
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by Akatamba(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2009
dominique:

good to see torres is back to scoring ways. poor galacticos, guess  its adios ramos.

Whom of those jokers in Real Madrid are galaticos?

Nevertheless, come Florentino Pérez and all these moronic nonsense will be taken care of!
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by Akatamba(m): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2009
ogazi007:

it was a well desevered penalty my sister.it was a hand ball.its going to be six zero today.im happy madrid is dead and buried.

Are you mad, do you know what a handball is?
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by ogazi007(m): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2009
this is game over for madrid.what a shame for the spanish champion?i cant shout
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by ogazi007(m): 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2009
Akatamba:

Are you mad, do you know what a handball is?
yeah i am mad but i aint blind ok
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by ogazi007(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2009
wande ramos is looking very helpless,too bad madrid will kick him out.what a calamity chei
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by tollu: 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2009
LIVERPOOL IS ON FU-CKING FIRE!!!
Damn, this game is interesting.
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by Cristalz(f): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2009
Hey tollu. . .so you're Liverpool ehn? Nice going grin
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by tollu: 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2009
Yeah Gurl, I am. grin
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by Akatamba(m): 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2009
Look at these mad people, what fire? In case you haven't heard Liverpool FC haven't been on fire since 1988.

You should be thankful, hence those IDIOTS in Real Madrid are mediocre at best!
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by tollu: 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2009
Hello Akatamba

Why don't u go suck on a pacifier.

Arindin
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by Akatamba(m): 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2009
tollu:

Hello Akatamba

Why don't u go suck on a pacifier.

Arindin

Mumu, do you know who you are talking to?

I do not tend to acknowledge people who are as low beneath me as I believe you are. Nothing you say could possibly offend me more than you addressing me personally. Never ever that again!
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by IykeD(m): 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2009
Gosh! was that a football game or basketball.Wow, my boys never cease to amaze me.I wanted victory but not like this, this is very humiliating, i hope Ramos doesn't lose his job
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by Grizzly(m): 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2009
if u know liverpool as well as i do, then u should thoroughly bask in this win cos we all know how and when they will wind up! tongue
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by tocdee(m): 12:58am On Mar 11, 2009
Akatamba:

Mumu, do you know who you are talking to?

I do not tend to acknowledge people who are as low beneath me as I believe you are. Nothing you say could possibly offend me more than you addressing me personally. Never ever that again!

Are you serious, silly , or just a dull child?

The boys were superb and if you can forget your bias for a second, you'd realize that that was the biggest Real Madrid defeat in their champions League history! No mean feat, trust me.
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by nikkygal(f): 7:36am On Mar 11, 2009
@ Akatamba

I don't know why you keep hating on Liverpool and yet they keep getting better in each game, Go and hug a tree if you hate Liverpool so much but it doesn't change the fact that when it comes to the big stage in Europe, we never dissappoint. All the 'hatorade' you keep spewing has come to no effect.

Quit hating & whining about Liverpool and get something better to do. Liverpool is no match for all these teams and we have proven that over & over again! Long Hiss,
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by LloydIy(m): 7:55am On Mar 11, 2009
I've always said it no club can match any english club for a very long time. LIVERPOOL always at their best in champions league
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by FBS: 8:18am On Mar 11, 2009
glad I didnt watch that match. grin
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by tocdee(m): 9:34am On Mar 11, 2009
While I'm happy for my Red Machine, I feel a bit sorry for Casillas, The guy was immense! Especially with the saves he made to deny Gerrard thrice! Throw in the Skrtel header, the Mascherano shot and the Torres' save, then you'll understand how let-down he must have felt by his club. You'll bounce back! by the way, gerrard's the leading goal scorer with 7 goals though he's missed 2 matches so far through injury. That makes it a total of 16goals from last CL to this. Highest in Europe! And some say he's overated

Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by Bobbyb(m): 10:40am On Mar 11, 2009
anny1 who says Stevie G is overrated is jst tryng 2 Murder d beautiful game, infact he is d best midfielder in europe prove me wrong?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ujah Off To Mainz! / Sporting Gijon Vs Barcelona (0 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 / Alex Ferguson And Arsene Wenger Interview (funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.