Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Introducing You To Lena's Lovlies - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Introducing You To Lena's Lovlies (444 Views)

Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) / Introducing Wattcentral Prize For Short Fiction 2017 / Introducing The Justice Creed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing You To Lena's Lovlies by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 13, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

Most often, we need ideas on how to run our day to day activities. What to cook, gifts to pick, how to manage a home, how to manage work, where to visit for vacation and so on. Lovlies is a place you can get these ideas handy. It is also a pool of knowledge you can always pick from to update yourself on different spheres of your life.

Talking about me (the author), I am a Nigerian who loves writing across various topics and thinking deep. I am a storyteller. When starting my blog, I thought of various angles I could base my blog solely on, but that wasn’t just possible because I loved every angle. This is why I have several menus, I can write about food today, then I’m writing about travel tomorrow, then I am writing about pets the day after. Several things to talk about just keeps popping in my head.

I am overly versatile (you may have noticed). I wasn’t still satisfied with my menus, that’s is why I still created the “Misc.” menu, for other ideas that won’t fit into other menus. I think that is enough talking already.

If you would love to stay tuned to my blog, simply follow on twitter (@Lenas_lovlies), facebook (Lena’s lovlies) or subscribe with your email.

I hope you will enjoy every bit of my article, I also hope to hear your views!

(1) (Reply)

Five Hello's / And There Came Religion... / The Life Behind My Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.