Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Wfo Advisors Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wfo Advisors Limited (1103 Views)

Massive Nestle Recruitment For Graduate Nutrition Advisors In Jos, Lagos, Kogi / WFO Roedl & Partner Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Job Vacancy At WFO Advisors Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wfo Advisors Limited by enkoby: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2015
Hello House,

Please I'd appreciate any information on WFO Advisors Limited. I was invited for a test this week. Has anyone in the house written their tests previously? What are the likely test and interview questions? What is the salary expectation for someone with about 5 years relevant experience? Is there any other relevant information I should know.

Thank you all for your assistance.
Re: Wfo Advisors Limited by dubaiprince: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2015
not too difficult maths and English questions and essay. go with a calculator. it will make your job faster. I wrote mine without a calc and still passed. but mind you, I wrote the test abt 2 years ago. regarding the pay, just ask for something that suits u i.e something that is significantly more than what u currently earn and also what you feel you are worth.
Re: Wfo Advisors Limited by enkoby: 11:43am On Jul 13, 2015
dubaiprince:
not too difficult maths and English questions and essay. go with a calculator. it will make your job faster. I wrote mine without a calc and still passed. but mind you, I wrote the test abt 2 years ago. regarding the pay, just ask for something that suits u i.e something that is significantly more than what u currently earn and also what you feel you are worth.

Thank you. But I would really appreciate more info on the pay, just to be sure I don't insist on something way above their standards and miss the opportunity, and at the same time, I wouldn't want to accept something below par. Please advise and provide more information if you can. Thank you.
Re: Wfo Advisors Limited by bowintrillz(m): 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hello.please i have a test with them tomao..kindly assist salary expectations p

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For An Accountant / Has Anyone Ever Received A Text Message Like This Before? / Fresh Graduate Retails Sales Executive Job At Diageo (guinness Nigeria Plc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.