Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

How Hide Your Whatsapp "Last Seen" Timestamp On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Hide Your Whatsapp "Last Seen" Timestamp On Android (1190 Views)

4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel / Before You Update Your Whatsapp Messenger, Read This. / Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Hide Your Whatsapp "Last Seen" Timestamp On Android by kingsamm(m): 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
I recently wrote a post [url] ¬http://www.naijatechs.com/2015/07/cool-whatsapp-tips-you-need-to-know.html?m=1[/url] and a guy asked me how to hide his last seen timestamp and initially i didnt know how but now i do. so my guy, here's your answer!

To those that don't know what the last seen time stamp mean, the last seen timestamp is that stamp that shows when last the user was online. That's the best way I can explain it. Hope you get it?

Why Do You Want To Hide your Last Seen Time stamp

There are many reasons why you might want to hide your Time stamp, for example;

If you have a stalker and you don't want them to know you are online, you could simply hide your time stamp and continue with your normal chatting with your friends and they wouldn't even know if you are online or not.

If you are doing something important and you don't want any messages. You simply switch your time stamp.

There are many other reasons why you might want to hide your time stamp but the above two are one of the most important.

[url]Www.naijatechs.com[/url]

How To Hide Your Last Seen Time Stamp on WhatsApp

To do this launch your whatsapp

Then press the menu key.

Then click on settings.

Then select Account.

Then click on Privacy.

Then you'll see "Last Seen" click on it.

There are a three options to hiding your time stamp.
You can either choose to show it Everybody, or show it to Only your contacts or not show it anybody at all.

If you select Everybody, Then everyone would see your last seen timestamp, even people who are not on your contact list.

If you select "My Contacts", then only people who are on you contact list would be able to see your last seen timestamp.

And if you select "Nobody", Then no one would be able to see your last seen timestamp

Note: If you select NOBODY you wouldn't be able to see anyone's timestamp too.

(1) (Reply)

Andriod:oppson L5 Vs Tecno Y3 / Airtel New Night Plan And Data Offer -get 500mb For N25, 1.5gb For N50 And Lots / Windows Phone Is Trash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.