Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Please Help Was Just Posted To Ogbomosho I Know Nothing Of The Place - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Help Was Just Posted To Ogbomosho I Know Nothing Of The Place (1309 Views)

Difference Btw City Corpers And Those Posted To The Villages / Nysc 2016 Batch B Posted To Benue State.. / NYSC Batch B16 Corp Member Posted To Zamfara State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Was Just Posted To Ogbomosho I Know Nothing Of The Place by jamesbro(m): 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
Please I need information about ogbomosho
Re: Please Help Was Just Posted To Ogbomosho I Know Nothing Of The Place by INTROVERT(f): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
Jazz people
Re: Please Help Was Just Posted To Ogbomosho I Know Nothing Of The Place by jamesbro(m): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
For real? So the place isn't good for corpers?
Re: Please Help Was Just Posted To Ogbomosho I Know Nothing Of The Place by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Will you prefer Borno or Yobe?
Re: Please Help Was Just Posted To Ogbomosho I Know Nothing Of The Place by marshalcarter: 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
ibotjaycob:
Will you prefer Borno or Yobe?
Lol.....badt guy grin
Re: Please Help Was Just Posted To Ogbomosho I Know Nothing Of The Place by golddeejay(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
dont walk alone at nite.

U scared?

Nothing special abt d place. Just take precautions u will take anywhere else.
Re: Please Help Was Just Posted To Ogbomosho I Know Nothing Of The Place by tescoleps(f): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ogbomoso is very okay.veeery peaceful. Cost of living in okay,foodstuffs are cheap. It also depends on if u r posted to North or South.
Re: Please Help Was Just Posted To Ogbomosho I Know Nothing Of The Place by kayodefam(m): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ogbomoso is a loving place...as earlier said by the person above me...cost of living is cheap...ogbomoso north is better anyway cos sey na dia my great lautech dey...if na north dem post u...i go advice mk u live 4 general area cs light dey dia wella...dey hv loving & accomodating pple dia...ogbomoso is a nice place 2 be...
Re: Please Help Was Just Posted To Ogbomosho I Know Nothing Of The Place by gibsgibs(m): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2015
Ogbomosho is cool bro. The people are very nice. If u are friendly and respectful, you will have the best service year ever. Just like the poster up there said, Food is cheap; there is electricity; tfare is cheap and there is affordable accommodation.
All the best in your service year.
Re: Please Help Was Just Posted To Ogbomosho I Know Nothing Of The Place by devonpaul(m): 9:22am On Jul 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
Jazz people
Sharrap dia. Which kind jazz? Ogbomosho isa lovely place, 1 ofd most peaceful in southwest matter of fact. Don't mind her, u'll enjoy ur stay
Re: Please Help Was Just Posted To Ogbomosho I Know Nothing Of The Place by JUBILEE2000: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
I served in ogbomoso LAUTECH to be precise but its a long time ago. It was really fun
Re: Please Help Was Just Posted To Ogbomosho I Know Nothing Of The Place by miniziter(m): 3:31am On Jul 18, 2015
Bro you don't have to panic... I have spent 7 years plus in Ogbomoso and I never experience anything bad. Like other people have said, food is cheap, they're friendly and bla bla bla...

(1) (Reply)

Why Graduates Cherish NYSC Certificate Than Higher Institution Certificate? / Breaking News: NYSC - 2016 Batch A (stream 11) Orientation To Commence Monday. / NYSC Love Story Gone Bad For This Lovely Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.