Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Akins's Corner Hottie Of The Week: Boladapo Abdul - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Akins's Corner Hottie Of The Week: Boladapo Abdul (533 Views)

Fascinating Ankara Styles For The Week / Akins's Corner Hottie Of The Week: Peter Olamide Ogunojemite / Akins's Corner Hottie Of The Week: Chukwu Cynthia Onyebuchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akins's Corner Hottie Of The Week: Boladapo Abdul by Abisoyee(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
This week's hottie of the week is my very own best friend Boladapo Abdul. You guys should help me show him some love because he is vexing for me that it took this long to get featured. Annoying, fun, outgoing and silly are but a few things to describe this week's hottie. More photos and info after the cut

Full Name: Boladapo Abdul

Hobbies: Swimming, Dancing, Hanging out with Poshkid and Reading(definitely not school related)

Favourite Colour: Grey and blue

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Twitter: @i_am_boladapo

Instagram Handle: @iamboladapo

More photos and info via http://akinwrites..com/2015/07/hottie-of-week-boladapo-abdul.html?m=1#more

Re: Akins's Corner Hottie Of The Week: Boladapo Abdul by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lool , did you really put your post under 'Literature ' I guess your shades didn't let you see clearly..By the way your eyebrows look like 2 sperm cells facing off.
Re: Akins's Corner Hottie Of The Week: Boladapo Abdul by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
There are so many things wrong with your post... You are a guy calling another guy 'Hottie' . You need a hot slap on your brain so you'll think very well before you come here to post this sort of Gay sh*it

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Maternity Shorts At Slashed Off Rate At Oasis Bottoms / #osgexclusive: Toke Makinwa’s 5 Standout Fashion Moments Of Last Week / Tunic Or Shorts, Sock The Best Plus Size Holiday Dresses From Oasis Plus Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.