Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Out: - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Out: (689 Views)

Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors / Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Out: by Vie(f): 11:57pm On Mar 08, 2009
My sister has heavy menstral cycles and is usually severely aneamic as a result of it. Lately, she has been having some symptons and so we went to the clinic and the doctor says, its heart failure. Can the doctors in the house, explain to me what are the possible outcomes of such a condition and the kind of available treatments, if any. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Stress Symptoms / 1,000 Medical Practitioners Wanted From Nigeria To Earn Up To $300 / The Great Invocation: God Of Love And Light:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.