Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Chelsea Sign Asmir Begovic From Stoke City - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Sign Asmir Begovic From Stoke City (409 Views)

Stoke City Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 19th August 2017 / Stoke City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 7th November 2015 / Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Sign Asmir Begovic From Stoke City by hayorzzyzx(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
The 28-year-old has signed a four-year contract and will wear the No.1 shirt for the Blues after leaving the Britannia Stadium Chelsea have confirmed they have completed the signing of Asmir Begovic from Stoke City with the goalkeeper signing a four-year deal at Stamford Bridge. Goal revealed in June that the Blues were in talks to sign the 28-year-old as a replacement for Petr Cech as the club's back-up goalkeeper. Begovic has now made the move to Stamford Bridge and will join up with his new team-mates on their pre-season tour on Wednesday. "I am very happy to be joining Chelsea FC," he told the club's official website. "After speaking at length to the manager, I feel like I can develop here and be an important part of this team. "I am looking forward to meeting up with the team on Wednesday for the pre-season tour."
Source; Goal.com

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Jose Mourinho Tells Reporter To 'google Answers To St.upid Questions' / Everton Vs Manchester City (league Cup Semi Final ) / Ozil Celebrates His First Ever Hat-trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.