Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Info on Boerweiler and how to breed dogs - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Info on Boerweiler and how to breed dogs (1777 Views)

Full Rottweiler Breed Dogs For Sale. / Learning To Breed Dogs For Starters. / Help With A Getting A Friend's Caucasian Dog To Breed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info on Boerweiler and how to breed dogs by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
What did one need to be a good dogs breeder
Re: Info on Boerweiler and how to breed dogs by mystery1979: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
adeleyeolusoji:
Please i need your advice is doaboweiler a good breed to buy
post d pic of d dog ,make we see am,e b like say new new breed dey com out from naija everyday
Re: Info on Boerweiler and how to breed dogs by Prodeegee(m): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
Prodeegee see what you caused
Re: Info on Boerweiler and how to breed dogs by knyte(m): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
U see d aftermath of mastweiler.
Re: Info on Boerweiler and how to breed dogs by darvic1515(m): 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
Laffing in kswaili, prodeegee shld have explained better for him, O.p dias no breed like dorbweiller or boerweiller, what prodeegee was trying to tell u is just that your dog is a mixed breed of doberman and rottweiler.
Re: Info on Boerweiler and how to breed dogs by knyte(m): 7:55am On Jul 14, 2015
darvic1515:
Laffing in kswaili, prodeegee shld have explained better for him, O.p dias no breed like dorbweiller or boerweiller, what prodeegee was trying to tell u is just that your dog is a mixed breed of doberman and rottweiler.
How far bro, how ur dog. Tried reaching u via bbm
Re: Info on Boerweiler and how to breed dogs by darvic1515(m): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2015
knyte:

How far bro, how ur dog. Tried reaching u via bbm
Knyte baba I dey oh, my dog dey too, my bbm is compromised jooh, I'll fix it soon doe just kinda busy, how u dey? U still in PH?
Re: Info on Boerweiler and how to breed dogs by knyte(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
darvic1515:

Knyte baba I dey oh, my dog dey too, my bbm is compromised jooh, I'll fix it soon doe just kinda busy, how u dey? U still in PH?
Yes I still dy PH but I dy enter Lag nextwk for d programme.
Re: Info on Boerweiler and how to breed dogs by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
But i was told is the grand parent is a mix of boerboel and rottweiler, but their present parent now, the father is a pure rottweiler and there mother is a product of the boerboel and rottweiler
Re: Info on Boerweiler and how to breed dogs by darvic1515(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
adeleyeolusoji:
But i was told is the grand parent is a mix of boerboel and rottweiler, but their present parent now, the father is a pure rottweiler and there mother is a product of the boerboel and rottweiler
Dias nothing u can do here, its a mixed breed, just feed him well, vaccinate and deworm regularly.
Re: Info on Boerweiler and how to breed dogs by darvic1515(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
knyte:
Yes I still dy PH but I dy enter Lag nextwk for d programme.
Alright bro, peace.

(1) (Reply)

One Year Old Male Siberian Husky For Sale / My Female Rottweiler Just Whelped / Who Wants This Eskimo Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.