Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Chin Chin Business And How You Can Boost Your Production - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chin Chin Business And How You Can Boost Your Production (4783 Views)

Can I Start A Chin Chin Business With 5k?(help) / Become A Sub-distibutor Of Packed Cripsy Chin Chin And Make 30k Monthly / ‘How Nigeria Can Boost Gross National Savings’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chin Chin Business And How You Can Boost Your Production by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
Although advance in technology is rendering some people unemployed,,but its somehow not so bad considering time factor..so for people in the business of chin chin production complaining of how slow it takes there employees to level the raw chin chin and cut it to shape before frying it..here is your solution..the chin chin milling and cutting machine..this machine is in two section,,the first section saves you the time of levelling the raw chin chin and the second section cuts both horizontally and vertically giving you the perfect shape depending on the adjustment given to the cutting blade..this machine saves both cost and time..instead of paying 100's of workers to do the levelling,slicing and cutting,,you only have to pay one operator operating the machine and its very fast..this machine is fabricated/ constructed..and this is what I do,,I fabricate/ construct machines of various purposes according to the customers design or description..I already have the design of this one..contact me on 08176980887..I am a mechanical engineering graduate staying in anambra where I have my own workshop..if you are interested in getting this machine..call me and we can discuss..

Re: Chin Chin Business And How You Can Boost Your Production by feldido(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Chin Chin Business And How You Can Boost Your Production by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
I have been trying to upload the video of how this machine work..but I just have no idea of how to upload it..I had no option than to search through you tube and I saw exactly dt kind of machine at work.the Chinese made...so bear with me for my lack of experience on how to upload videos in nairaland..just copy the youtube site..m.youtube.com/watch? v=scK7ncMRRcU and watch it ..dia u will understand what you stand to gain if you get this machine
Re: Chin Chin Business And How You Can Boost Your Production by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
Still not satisfied with the video..check out this one..it clearly shows everything..m.youtube.com/watch?v=Myfl9k4_xBU
Re: Chin Chin Business And How You Can Boost Your Production by joeyarticles: 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
A part from getting all that is required to get going, you also need a chin chin business plan in this regard....

(1) (Reply)

Step-by-step Guide On How To Import Goods From Dubai And Sell In Nigeria!(part 1 / MTN, CBN In Talks To Settle $8.1 Billion Dispute / How To Identify Fake Panasonic Airconditioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.