Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Davido Finally Speaks Up About The NDLEA Ish + Triumph Has His Say In This - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Finally Speaks Up About The NDLEA Ish + Triumph Has His Say In This (1030 Views)

Interesting!! See How Wizkid And Davido Finally Reconciled / Davido Finally Realeses The Art Work For His "Son Of Mercy" EP / Davido Finally Explains Gunshot Noise Heard At His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Finally Speaks Up About The NDLEA Ish + Triumph Has His Say In This by Triumphloaded: 5:18am On Jul 14, 2015
Rumors have been going around with the issue about
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
investigating one of the Princes if Africa, Davido
because of his recent video "fans mi" featuring U.S
rapper, Meek Mill due to the display of hard drugs in the
video.

A fan on Twitter asked Davido what's up with the NDLEA
ish, and the pop singer went all "nothing". To me that's
kind of weird. He (Davido) should have at least
explained more to keep those rumor - mongers' mouth
shut. But this his straight answer definitely defines that
there's something up with The National Drug Law
Enforcement Agency and him.

But let me specify something here, at the end of the
video, "Fans Mi", we all saw Davido eating Semo and a
Nigerian native soup which I didn't really see clearly,
what does that implies? It implies that the supposed box
full of cocaine was actually filled with "Semo".

The Drug Dealer in the video was duped. Davido did'nt
promote any drug dealing or whatever. So I do not see
any reason why NDLEA should investigate Davido. I hope
those NDLEA staffs sees this and actually reason with
me.

Source: http://triumphloaded.mywapblog.com/davido-finally-speaks-up-about-the-ndlea.xhtml

1 Share

Re: Davido Finally Speaks Up About The NDLEA Ish + Triumph Has His Say In This by Ojeremi(m): 5:19am On Jul 14, 2015
H
Re: Davido Finally Speaks Up About The NDLEA Ish + Triumph Has His Say In This by Triumphloaded: 5:23am On Jul 14, 2015
What's "H"?
Re: Davido Finally Speaks Up About The NDLEA Ish + Triumph Has His Say In This by Abba999(f): 5:23am On Jul 14, 2015
Wow!
Bad belly and maggot mouths full 9ja and this is becoming epidemic.
Well, na yellowbar pikin, they for shaa don carry am for them head if to say na omo igbo. cheesy

But anyways, abeg make them mumu NDLEA shift jor! undecided My fine hard working Pikin no do em any tin biko kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Finally Speaks Up About The NDLEA Ish + Triumph Has His Say In This by Lilprincey(m): 5:35am On Jul 14, 2015
Ah don tire 4 dis news..
Re: Davido Finally Speaks Up About The NDLEA Ish + Triumph Has His Say In This by IamOpemipo(m): 5:39am On Jul 14, 2015
What do u want him say?

U wan mak e talk so u could pick his words an d gain more traffic..

Awon smellos
Re: Davido Finally Speaks Up About The NDLEA Ish + Triumph Has His Say In This by Triumphloaded: 5:47am On Jul 14, 2015
IamOpemipo:
What do u want him say?

U wan mak e talk so u could pick his words an d gain more traffic..

Awon smellos

Hey hey hey... Calm down. I'm talking about the rumor- mongers them here. Im not like that. He should have just said something else that would close this matter. Now the rumor- mongers would start publishing fake news due to this his straight answer.
Re: Davido Finally Speaks Up About The NDLEA Ish + Triumph Has His Say In This by kellyJames5(m): 5:48am On Jul 14, 2015
Op take a critical look at these snapshots and tell us what you understand.....

Re: Davido Finally Speaks Up About The NDLEA Ish + Triumph Has His Say In This by Triumphloaded: 5:50am On Jul 14, 2015
kellyJames5:
Op take a critical look at these snapshots and tell what you understand.....

That's Semo na.
Re: Davido Finally Speaks Up About The NDLEA Ish + Triumph Has His Say In This by kellyJames5(m): 5:54am On Jul 14, 2015
Triumphloaded:

That's Semo na.

I don't know oo

But if you watch the video, you'd see that the lady was pouring the powder into the soup.
Re: Davido Finally Speaks Up About The NDLEA Ish + Triumph Has His Say In This by Triumphloaded: 5:59am On Jul 14, 2015
kellyJames5:

I don't know oo

But if you watch the video, you'd see that the lady was pouring the powder into the soup.

Lol... That's just the story line guy... They have to make it look real.
Re: Davido Finally Speaks Up About The NDLEA Ish + Triumph Has His Say In This by kellyJames5(m): 6:05am On Jul 14, 2015
[quote author=Triumphloaded post=35835673]
Lol... That's just the story line guy... They have to make it look real.[/quote
]

I'm trying to actually make you understand that you can see the video in two ways;

•Its either its real or not

In which ever case;He(Davido) has to clarify.
Re: Davido Finally Speaks Up About The NDLEA Ish + Triumph Has His Say In This by Beesluv: 6:17am On Jul 14, 2015
Omo baba olowo
Re: Davido Finally Speaks Up About The NDLEA Ish + Triumph Has His Say In This by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Skales Records New Song With Davido / When Wande Coal Iskaba Lands You In Trouble / Interview: Wizkid – "Music Is A Universal Language, I Want To Leave A Legacy ”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.