Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,011 members, 7,845,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

NEW MUSIC: Eric Arubayi - My Everything - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / NEW MUSIC: Eric Arubayi - My Everything (432 Views)

VIDEO PREMIERE: Eric Arubayi – “the Sound” / HOT MUSIC!: Eric Bellinger Ft. Fetty Wap & 2 Chainz – Valet (4.7mb) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEW MUSIC: Eric Arubayi - My Everything by muyexzy: 6:08am On Jul 14, 2015
3rd runner up, Idols West Africa season 1, Eric Arubayi is back with a new single titled "My Everything" which​ ​premiere​s​ on ​his birthday​ on major music​ ​platforms around Nigeria.

Eric, described as a classic R&B/Soul artiste whose music basically summarizes the basis of our existence, survival and hustle through life is geared up towards his new single.

Having released his debut album in 2011 titled "Redefined" which saw him working with the likes of Jesse Jagz, he is most popularly known for major hits such as I go Make Am, Mr DJ and One Love, One Voice.

Eric's Arubayi's new single “My Everything ” tells a powerful, positive story of love and the mightiness of God and the love we can share with Him and one another, in a worship and piano- driven mid tempo ballad.

Speaking on the single, Eric comments, “It's amazing how God has been alot to me and a whole lot of people can relate to this hence I call him my everything"

Listen and enjoy

Direct Download Link: http://old.hulkshare.com/dl/56wcyqnqh2m8/Eric_My_Everything.mp3?d=1

Static Link: http://old.hulkshare.com/56wcyqnqh2m8

CONNECT WITH ​ERIC​:

Twitter: ​@​iamericarubayi
Instagram: ​@​​ericarubayi
Facebook: ​Eric Arubayi

(1) (Reply)

The Shakiti Bobo Workout / Dancers Or Lovers Of Dance!!!watch This Dope Dance!!! / MIXTAPE: Dj Baddo True Nigerian Dream Season 3 Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.