Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

The Top 10 Sexiest Shots Of Amber Rose’s Booty You Will Ever Find Online (photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Top 10 Sexiest Shots Of Amber Rose’s Booty You Will Ever Find Online (photos (3608 Views)

Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera / See The Top 10 Sexiest Shots Of Kenyan Big Booty Girl Corazon Kwamboka (photos) / The Top 10 Sexiest Shots Of Serena Williams Booty You Will Ever Find Online(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Top 10 Sexiest Shots Of Amber Rose’s Booty You Will Ever Find Online (photos by stillonstreet: 7:41am On Jul 14, 2015
The Top 10 Sexiest Shots Of Amber Rose’s Booty You Will Ever Find Online (Photos)

See more Photos here :

http:///1LdAxeu via @stillonstreetNG

Re: The Top 10 Sexiest Shots Of Amber Rose’s Booty You Will Ever Find Online (photos by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 14, 2015
Too many galloping and contours on the second pics..

GIVES ME THE CREEPS
Re: The Top 10 Sexiest Shots Of Amber Rose’s Booty You Will Ever Find Online (photos by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 14, 2015
nudity...
Re: The Top 10 Sexiest Shots Of Amber Rose’s Booty You Will Ever Find Online (photos by kossyablaze(m): 7:44am On Jul 14, 2015
Chai wiz Khalifa dey miss o

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Top 10 Sexiest Shots Of Amber Rose’s Booty You Will Ever Find Online (photos by MzOnajin1(f): 7:45am On Jul 14, 2015
:oIdi reeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: The Top 10 Sexiest Shots Of Amber Rose’s Booty You Will Ever Find Online (photos by stillonstreet: 7:49am On Jul 14, 2015
Re: The Top 10 Sexiest Shots Of Amber Rose’s Booty You Will Ever Find Online (photos by Forzap: 8:16am On Jul 14, 2015
Me I dey lyk yarnsh wella oo,op wey d remaining 8pic angry
Re: The Top 10 Sexiest Shots Of Amber Rose’s Booty You Will Ever Find Online (photos by SirLegal(m): 8:54am On Jul 14, 2015
Seeing the butts of Amber Rose, her former stripper Friend Blac Chyna and of course Nicki Minaj makes me SaLiVaTe cool grin.

Where Wiz Khalifa lost, Machine Gun Kelly won.

(1) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Buys His Fourth Bugatti Veyron! / Don Jazzy's Quote Of The Day Ft. Pete Edochie - Pictured / Drama: Alaafin’s Young Queen Ajoke Gives Lizzy Anjorin Disgust Look (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.