Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

AGAIN! Pastor Lesego Drink Petrol In Church - Naijas Craziest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / AGAIN! Pastor Lesego Drink Petrol In Church - Naijas Craziest (908 Views)

Pastor Lesego Daniels Gives Flowers To Members To Eat. Photos / Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) / AGAIN !!! Pastor Forces Church Members To Eat Their Pants And Bra(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AGAIN! Pastor Lesego Drink Petrol In Church - Naijas Craziest by menesheh(m): 9:51am On Jul 14, 2015
god is so great indeed in this video grin grin

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc0uILc_n68
Re: AGAIN! Pastor Lesego Drink Petrol In Church - Naijas Craziest by johnydon22(m): 10:19am On Jul 14, 2015
You can imagine how mumuish and gullible people become, honestly cows would be less gullible than most religious africans

1 Like

Re: AGAIN! Pastor Lesego Drink Petrol In Church - Naijas Craziest by kolajamesjnr(m): 11:12am On Jul 14, 2015
I wonder when will Africa get pass all dis religious delusion sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: AGAIN! Pastor Lesego Drink Petrol In Church - Naijas Craziest by menesheh(m): 11:22am On Jul 14, 2015
kolajamesjnr:
I wonder when will Africa get pass all dis religious delusion sad

That's the best way to lay hypothesis of faith in churches in Africa.

whats the benefit and significance of fuel drinking to African well-being, non. it is only teaching people to be gullible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGAIN! Pastor Lesego Drink Petrol In Church - Naijas Craziest by hahn(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Petrol is actually good for the body. It contains vitamins Q, W and Z and its a very good source of protein

1 Like

Re: AGAIN! Pastor Lesego Drink Petrol In Church - Naijas Craziest by menesheh(m): 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
hahn:
Petrol is actually good for the body. It contains vitamins Q, W and Z and its a very good source of protein

whats the side effect then, because i ve never seen anybody that is tasty and then decided to drink fuel to replace water. or somebody that need to get enough protein then decided to drink a gallon of fuel to gain protein.
Re: AGAIN! Pastor Lesego Drink Petrol In Church - Naijas Craziest by onetrack(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
johnydon22:
You can imagine how mumuish and gullible people become, honestly cows would be less gullible than most religious africans

I actually think this is a great idea. I think many more pastors should drink even greater quantities of petrol, and they should challenge the mallams to a contest.
Re: AGAIN! Pastor Lesego Drink Petrol In Church - Naijas Craziest by hahn(m): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
menesheh:

whats the side effect then, because i ve never seen anybody that is tasty and then decided to drink fuel to replace water. or somebody that need to get enough protein then decided to drink a gallon of fuel to gain protein.

Try it then come and share your experience with us. grin
Re: AGAIN! Pastor Lesego Drink Petrol In Church - Naijas Craziest by Jeromejnr(m): 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
So many Mumu people on the planet.
Re: AGAIN! Pastor Lesego Drink Petrol In Church - Naijas Craziest by hahn(m): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jeromejnr:
So many Mumu people on the planet.

The world is made up of protons, neutrons and morons
Re: AGAIN! Pastor Lesego Drink Petrol In Church - Naijas Craziest by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
He should make me serve him the petrol, then I would believe he can actually drink petrol.

1 Like

Re: AGAIN! Pastor Lesego Drink Petrol In Church - Naijas Craziest by djdoxxx(m): 8:05am On Aug 13, 2015
theAtheist101:
He should make me serve him the petrol, then I would believe he can actually drink petrol.
Just What I Would Have Said Too.

1 Like

Re: AGAIN! Pastor Lesego Drink Petrol In Church - Naijas Craziest by Niflheim(m): 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
This is why we Atheists are always attacking religion!!! Religion is an avenue for putting men, women and children into harm's way through "mindless imbecility" coupled with "senseless stupidity"!!!

(1) (Reply)

Fifa Is Illuminati!Beware!! / Shiloh 2015 From Glory To Glory :) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/03/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.